025

"happy new year!" everyone cheers as they raise up their glasses. "you know we're not supposed to drink." sicheng giggles, but still drinks anyways. "it's alright for today?" yuta mumbles.

  "i'm sleepy," sicheng whines, stretching out his arms. "i'll take you to bed," yuta says, picking up sicheng. "you guys better not fuck on my guest bed." jaehyun grumbles. "we won't~" yuta fakely smiles and brings sicheng to the guest room.

  ten faintly smiles and tugs on taeyong's sleeve. "taeyong?" ten whispers. "hm?" taeyong replies, chugging a water bottle right after.

  ten snorts. "can you bring me home? i promised jungwoo that i'll watch some movies with him." ten pouts. taeyong sighs, "alright." he grabs ten's hand and pulls him to stand up. "i'm taking ten home, i'll be back."

  "okay okay, stop standing there and take tennie home," taeil says waving taeyong and ten off. ten giggles and goes off to put on his shoes.

  "are you okay? you look tired." ten asks worryingly. "i'm okay, it's just," taeyong sighs, "the girl that sang with me got hired because they thought it matched and stuff, but after weeks and weeks of practice she suddenly got fired. like what? why?" "oh wow.." ten says.

"so you have no singer?" ten asks, placing his hand on top of taeyong's twitching one. "yeah," taeyong replies, staring off into the dark road. "and that's why you're stressed?" "i guess?" taeyong shrugs and sighs again.

"i hope you guys can find a new singer," ten smiles and interlock their fingers, giving taeyong a light squeeze. taeyong grins and brings up the hands, kissing ten's. "why can't you be the singer?" taeyong whines, making ten laugh.

  "i never plan on singing- oh we're here," ten says, looking at his house.

  "oh." taeyong mumbles, tightly holding onto ten's hand before he leaves. "what?" ten questions, cocking his head to the side.

  "i want a kiss," taeyong grins and taps his lips. ten rolls his eyes and quickly kisses the corner of taeyong's lip. ten teasingly smiles and opens the car, again taeyong holds ten's arm.

  "again." taeyong pouts. ten laughs and agrees, "fine." ten cups taeyong's face and gives him a sweet kiss. taeyong smiles and pinches ten's cheeks. "you're so cute." ten pouts, lightly slapping taeyong's arm.

  "let goo~ jungwoo is waiting for me," ten whines, trying to get out of taeyong's grasp. "fine fineeeee," taeyong sighs, dragging the e.

  ten chuckles and gives a peck on his cheek, "bye, drive safe or i'll slap you." taeyong laughs and nods, waving ten off.

  "jungwoo~ i'm home," ten says. "oh hyung!" jungwoo whisper yells. he quickly points at yukhei who was sleeping on his lap and puts a finger over his lip.

  ten nods and lays down on the couch. "what are we watching?" ten whispers. "maleficent." jungwoo answers back. ten nods and watches the movie with a smile.

  "why the fuck are you calling me at four am?" ten sleepily groans.

  "that's not important, but is taeyong with you?" jaehyun answers. "what? no? what happened?" ten says.

  "ten can you come to our apartment? we need to talk, everyone is still here." ten frowns, "um.. okay. i'll be there soon." "alright." jaehyun hangs up the phone.

  "tell me what happened? why isn't taeyong here?" ten says, looking around.

  "ten, there was a hit and run."

  "okay so?"

  "taeyong got hit."

  ten gasped and stood up immediately. "then why aren't you guys at the hospital?!" taeil bites his lip and makes ten sit back down.

  "the thing is ten, taeyong wasn't in the car. he's missing."