004

ten huffed and held his water bottle tightly (idfk) jungwoo walking just behind him. they walked in the dark alley going back home from just taking a walk.

  jungwoo caught up to him and stood beside him, stuffing his hands in his pockets,"again, why am i here?" ten shrugged,"so i won't be attacked by some person?" jungwoo grumbled and rolled his eyes,"you can fight perfectly on your own. plus won't i be the main target since i'm clearly more beautiful?¿"

  ten scoffed and his slightly,"yeah right." jungwoo giggled and grabbed on to his arms. ten huffed,"someday we'll be mistaken as a couple." jungwoo rolled his eyes again,"well i see no one and it's cold, gimme your jacket."

  ten shoved him away again,"no way, should've brought your own." jungwoo just smiled and still clung on to his arms."

  they still walked in the dark, the air was fresh, but the reek of alcohol was getting nearer. jungwoo wrinkled his nose,"ew, some dudes might be ne— OH MY GOD." 

  jungwoo tripped and fell on his arm, ten immediately bent down to pick up him and stepped what seemed like a ...

leg.

  ten felt weird and helped jungwoo up and shone his iphone flashlight on jungwoo's arm, not noticing what's next to them.

  ten wiped away the oozing blood and sighed. "jung—" ten's sentence was cut off by jungwoo's shriek. ten felt jungwoo tremble and looked at what jungwoo was pointing at.

  his face paled and widened his eyes at the sight.

  ten trembled too and felt someone wrap their arms around him.

  definitely not jungwoo, ten also saw the same around jungwoo's shoulder. a creepy voice said behind them,"report to the police and you'll have to get a punishment." another voice spoke up as the person snaked his arm under ten's shirt.

  the same thing must've been going on with jungwoo because both of them looked at each other with a i'm ready to kill look. both nodded and turned around immediately, catching both the unknown males arm.

  twisting them, ten kicked the second male (lets just call him faggot 2) faggot 2 growled and held on ten's leg tightly. ten clenched his jaw and flipped him  over, making on faggot 2. holding him a chokehold, ten put a lot of force. 

  faggot 2 clenched his hands on ten's arms, his feet kicking in the air. ten felt his pulse getting weaker and his breathing getting slower.

  ten grinned and grabbed a broken bottle he spotted a while ago. he smashed it against faggot 2 head, a fee shards stuck on his head. ten sighed and let go of faggot 2.

  while on faggot 1 was also having a hard time. because of drinking way too much his moves were weak. the soft uwu just turned into a gorgeous devil.

  constantly kicking and punching faggot 1 stomach + side. jungwoo immediately found his weak spot whenever faggot 1 would turn away whenever he got close.

  jungwoo giggled lowly and pushed faggot 1 on to the ground with shattered glass and blood.

  faggot 1 gasped and tried to get up, but jungwoo beat him to it. jungwoo pressured his arm on faggot 1's neck. jungwoo almost screamed when faggot 1 touched his bleeding arm.

  faggot 1 spat out blood and jungwoo pushed back his neck, revealing his secret chins. faggot 1's breathing slowed down and jungwoo stood up.

  jungwoo wiped his hands on his gray shirt and crinkled his nose,"disgusting." ten laughed and looked at another unknown body that jungwoo tripped over.

  'maybe we should help me.' thought ten as he continued to stare. "hey he's breathing, we should probably help him." jungwoo spoke up and went to the breathing body.

  jungwoo crouched down and sniffed,"he doesn't really have the reek of alcohol." jungwoo looked up and looked into ten's black eyes. "we should take him to the hospital." jungwoo nodded and touched his neck,"he's definitely breathing."

  ten nodded and took the guy's arm, the moonlight shone and ten could see the male's hair. brown and blonde with a bit of black.

  'what the fuck' thought jungwoo as picked the body up. "he's tall," muttered jungwoo. ten chuckled and shrugged,"yeah sure."

  while they were walking back, going way slower due to the body and fight. jungwoo and ten both gasped and almost dropped the body.

  finally they reached their home and opened the door, dropping the body on the couch. "poor couch," mumbled jungwoo.

  they finally had light and looked at the body's bruises. "jesus, did he fight like 20 people?" grumbled jungwoo. ten stifled a laugh and continue to dab the injury on the guy's arm.

  the guy's body twitched and almost scared jungwoo and ten. "i swear to jisoo, i could've slapped him if i knew him." growled jungwoo. the body twitched again and the guy's body flew open.

  the guy gasped and almost screamed when he saw two figures blankly staring at him.

  "ohmygodpleasedon'ttakemetothehospital." the guy gasped and felt his heart. jungwoo quirked an eyebrow,"why not?" "my mom works there if she sees me like this she'll never let me go outside again and definitely kill me. nevermind, what's even the point of living, alexa play apado gwenchana."

  jungwoo looked at ten and ten just shrugged. jungwoo mouthed 'i mean he should've never gone outside anyways.' ten stifled a laugh and went to the kitchen to get another wet towel.

  jungwoo looked back at the guy and nodded. "we won't." the guy heaved a sigh,"where am i by the way." jungwoo rolled his eyes,"what do you think? a fucking daycare?"

  the guy just went silent, jungwoo shook his head. "nevermind, anyways what's your name and age?"

  the guy guy shrugged,"i don't know." ten's laughter could be heard in the kitchen, knowing jungwoo was annoyed by the guy. jungwoo cursed under his breath,"are you fuc—" "okay jEeZ, it's actually..."

"why the pause you fucker?"

"okay okay, i'm just making it dramatic."

  ten screamed from the kitchen,"and failed!"
jungwoo sighed and gave the guy a death stare.

  "no need to give that look.. my name is wong yukhei and i'm 18."

1115 words :D

finally a lOnGgGgG chapter.

hope you guys like it <3