026

hi.. my birthday was on the 2nd, so happy belated birthday to me :)

  "are you okay?" jungwoo asked softly, his hand rubbing up and down ten's back.

ten wipes his tears away and nods. "y-yeah," his voice cracks. suddenly, the doorbell rang, shocking both ten and jungwoo.

"ten! your friend is here!" yukhei shouted. a few loud steps came towards ten's room and obviously, they were struggling.

finally, the door opened, revealing doyoung who had a lot of bags in his hands. "what are you doing here?" ten asked, tears running down his face again.

  "am i not allowed to see my friend who's boyfriend is missing?" doyoung scoffed softly and set down the bags. "i brought food and some of taeyong's hoodies to comfort you..." doyoung says.

  jungwoo looked at ten," that's why you're crying?!" ten just nods and wipes his face.

  doyoung sits next to ten, giving him a small box of macarons. ten lets out a small thanks and nibbles on one.

  "i have to go to work, bye ten and whoever you are." jungwoo says, standing up and patting ten.  ten nods and waves jungwoo bye.

  "we're still trying to find taeyong, i promise we'll find him." doyoung says comfortingly. ten frowns, "what if we don't find him?" "shh.. don't say that." doyoung says quickly and wraps ten in his blanket.

  "go to sleep. it looks like you haven't been sleeping well." doyoung says and softly pushes ten to lay on his side. he wipes away ten's stray tears and pats his head. ten hums and pulls the blanket over his head.

  "tell me what happened." jungwoo commands once doyoung steps out of ten's room. "thought you went to work," doyoung asks, raising an eyebrow.

  "it's in five minutes, now tell me what happened to his boyfriend." jungwoo frowns.

  "fine," doyoung sighs. "on the 31st ten's boyfriend, lee taeyong, drove him back home so he could watch a movie with you.

  once he dropped ten off, he got in an accident. a hit and run. we thought taeyong would still be in the car when we arrived to the scene, but the thing is, he wasn't there. he's missing, dead or alive, we still have to find him for ten's sake."

short i know.
i really can't get this out my head so;
"i want to have xxxx with you fatass"
it says xxxx and (some) people think ten means fuCkInG sEx (cough, my friend, cough) i hate herskskjsksks