Acknowledgements

Wow I can't believe we're done!

I just want to say that I am so grateful, not even that, beyond grateful for everyone. Every time I publish a new chapter, my notifications are flooded with votes and amazing, lovely comments from everyone. 

Seeing your reactions to my writing always makes me laugh or smile and it just honestly makes my day to see so many people enjoying my writing.

When I first started Not Your Average Fairytale (my first fanfic (Prinxiety)), I didn't actually consider myself a writer. I mean, I enjoyed writing for English assignments and such, but I didn't think of myself as a writer. The only reason I had started NYAF was because I had been reading other Prinxiety fanfics and I had thought to myself, "Huh, I think they should have done this instead," and I found the idea so appealing, I decided to write it myself. But the more I wrote, the more I got into it and slowly, I found myself becoming a writer. And now, I have multiple stories going (some of which I am procrastinating heavily on) and I couldn't be happier.

And a lot of that is because of you guys. You help to lift me up and whenever I'm in a bad mood or upset, I just look back on the comments and I smile because I'm just so lucky to have you guys.

Especially, Max (maximumluv2004 (check her out if you haven't!))

Max, you have helped me with this story more times than I can count. From ideas, to motivating me to write, to beta-ing chapters. You can't imagine how thankful I am to have you in my life. You inspire me so much and are such a role-model. In my last "Acknowledgements" I said how I wished we would have more funny conversations in the comments, and not only do we still do that, but we get to message everyday and it's amazing.

Thank you all, once again, for helping me write this book, which will never be as amazing as its readers.

You are all wonderful, amazing people. Even if you feel like you don't make a difference, or that you're insignificant, know that you guys have made a difference in me. Made an impact on me. Changed my point of view on the world. This is now a part of my life that I likely will not forget which means that I will never forget about you.

Despite the demons in your head, you can keep fighting because somewhere, you have changed a stranger's life for the better.

And just a quick takeaway from this book?

I know it's scary to try again after you've been hurt, but whatever you do, do not push away those who care about you and who love you. It may seem better at first, but in the long run, we need them. They anchor us and help us. And they love us. So hold onto them.

I love you guys so much, I will never forget you and you have made a difference in the world because you made a difference in me.

~Sassy x

P.S. There is now a new story out! It's called "Twenty-Four" and is Logince. If you would like to read it, feel free! If not, enjoy your day :)

P. P. S. There is a new sequel out that focuses on their life after marriage! It's called "Puzzle Pieces" :)