1

Reader POV

I walk out my door and onto the concrete sidewalk like always and walk to school. The walk is short but still boring, beside the few nasty comments I get. The comment are normally about but my dark personality that I have gotten over the years. I use to be such a cheerful person until I started living with my grandparents and the bullying started. I don't know why they bullied me but it had gotten so bad that my soul blacken. Which only cause the bullying to become more worst than it was.

Well anyway right now I'm on my way to hell itself A.K.A School. Now schoolwork itself isn't bad for me I never have homework cause I always get it done in class so I don't worry about that. Nope what I worry about is being found by bullies.  But hey what cha gonna do. Nothing. Well there is one thing but I don't think ready to do it just yet. Maybe one day I can. One day. Welp anyway school about to start.

time skip til schools over

Thank lord  nobody saw me yet. Hopefully i can make home befor-

" hey bitch don't think you can get away that easily,'' I turn around to see my number one bully, Erika.  She stared to walk toward me. So without thinking I ran into the woods. I kept running until I couldn't here anybody and hid in a tree. Luckily I were a brown shirt and black pants so my clothes somewhat help hid me. Along with my stick and dirt covered h/c hair, even my shoes and socks were black so I'm sure I was pretty much hidden.

Now that I was hidden all I have to do now is be quite maybe I could take a nap. And that's what i did. Nap. I wish I didn't cause when I woke up it was no longer sunshine it was dark. I mean it was darker than a cave without a light. Wait maybe it was a cave. As I looked around I realize indeed it was a cave. Scared yet curious I adventure farther in the cave. Hoping for a way to escape for I had no idea for what would happen when the person or thing that took me came back for they could be the bullies who chase me here or worst.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
😾👿😾 cliffhanger 😾👿😾

hey guy ✋ hope you enjoyed the story so far. The reason I made a splendor man x reader story is because i don't see a whole lot of those i believe ever 🔪creepypasta🔫 deserves a love 💖 story and his seem easier to do so yeah. Also i do not own any of the character and i am very sorry i use your name for characters that may or may not die in future with that said I gonna work on the rest of the story.

p.s i will not use emoji unless i am bored. ok👌