13

Readers POV

Ugh I stand in the mirror, that was added a few weeks ago, upset about all that they have down to me. My eyes know Gold and Sliver that changes based on my feelings. My hair is now seafoam green with  white and sliver sparkles in it.  My finger nails are as sharp as a freshly sharpen knife making them look like claws. They even did something to give me a tail and wing similar to those that dragons had, but that's not all, today they're gonna experiment ways to give people supernatural power by testing it on me, and if anything goes wrong then I might just become blind or worst died.

I sat down on the table and waited to be put asleep and like always I was, but this time I could think, so I thought about why I've stayed this long and how I'm gonna get out. But all I could come up with is 1 I'm to afraid to go out in the wood only cause of the dreams. And 2 I'll just have to wait till the weekend when the staff is 1\3 then what it is now. So in three days I would be able to escape and what they done to me might just be able to help me, or at least kill most of those fucker that keeping me here.

Time skip

I woke up still on the table and instead of my room which meant they was gonna see if it worked or not like they did the wings and tail that surprisedly work.

Docs POV

After finishing up she woke up so we began testing her sight, speed and we also need to see if see can control a element or not.

After a few test we found out that she now has ex-ray vision, super speed, and can control Air, and Water.  Satisfy we send her back to her room and put things up tonight.

--------------------

333 words