32

Reader POV

Following the masked man we stop at an abnormally tall door.

'Really Smart, Y/N following a random masked man through a house you don't remember entering. Nothing bad could possibly happen!' I thought to myself.

The masked man knocks the door and after a while it opened. He walks through the door before motioning me to come in.

Walking in, I am meet with a extremely tall man, with no face.

'Am I dreaming?' I thought before pinching myself.

"No, Y/N, You are not dreaming," said a voice that seem like it was coming from everywhere and no where.

'Okay, so someone here can read minds?'

'' Well Yes, I'm Slenderman the owner of this mansion."

' Oh Okay '

"Now you may be greatly confused, but you saved someone dear to me. Therefore you have a choose to stay here, or live somewhere more safe."

I stayed silenced, trying to figure out what he meant by " Somewhere more safe."

" I'll give you a few days to think it over, and in the meantime EJ please show Ms. Y/N here to her room." Slenderman turned to the masked man ,who I assumed is EJ.

EJ walks out the room, and I follow right behind him. We stop at a plain (Fav. Color) door before walking in.

"Here we go you new room for a while." EJ said.

' Thank you so much! '

Setting on the bed I look a round to see a pretty plain and basic bedroom, except for a few redish brown looking stains that I can only hope is paint.

' I'm going to take a nap, so cya EJ. '

I watch him nod his heads before walking out the door.

Once the door was closed I payed down and went backed to sleep again.