28

Splendor POV

   I look down to my right to see the Y/N is still indeed in a coma. Even though she, from what I can tell, hasn't have an easy life she looks so peaceful.

Hearing the door open I snap out of my thoughts and look up to see Slender looking at her before turning to face me.

"Now Splendor I don't know why you feel like you do towards this girl but I ..... I don't think she wants to come back. So maybe it might be time to give up and pull the plug." He said with empathy and concern in his voice.

"But, Brother this girl saved me from that horrible place and many others too, she deserves to live. She deserves a chance at a more normal life don't you think." I replied looking up to him.

He sighs before speaking once again, " I agree with what your saying, but I don't think life can ever be normal for her again wether she lives here or not." He starts walking towards the door before stoping and looking at me one more.

" Oh and please take care if yourself, we don't want to lose you again." He says the continue to leave.

"Y/N, please wake up soon, brother's becoming impatient." I said before turning the list guys off and going asleep on the couch.

_____

It's been a month or so since I last updated the story and I have no excuses as to why.