27

Reader POV

   "I know that I'm not dead but I'm not alive either." My thoughts echoed through out my brain. Bored I decided to explore even though I doubt that I would find anything. After walking around for what seem like hour I gaved up and folp down onto the black ground.

I started thinking about random things that happened back when I was 2 years old. "Back then my parents actually cared for me, but shit happened and they started doing drugs, and getting drunk.  I was then send down to live with my grandma. She was nice to me well till she died. When she left me, any chance of happiness went down the drain, because I was then forced to live with my aunt who absolutely hated me. Don't know why, but she did. Most likely its because of when I was first got there I accidently knock down about 5 vases and a TV by triping over a stuff animal that was left in the floor by her, 5 year old" daughter."

I sighed out loud. Maybe it would be good for me to die. Maybe then I can stop screwing everything up, but chances are I'll somehow screw that up to. Don't ask me how just know that I will.

Slenders POV

Its been 6 weeks since she caused that tsunami, and she hasn't woked up. She not died that's for sure, she still has a pulse. But she's not excatly in a coma it more complicated then that. She in a coma like state, for sure, but its like she doesn't want to wake up. Well lets just hope she'll wake up soon cause I don't know if we have the materials to keep her a live or not.

I mean we could always go steal more but we're risking a chance of getting caught. I'll ask Splendy about what he wants to do since he obviously feel like she is his responsibility to keep alive, since she saved him.