25

Readers POV

  Somebody soon calmed back with a mental box, and bowl of water and rope. Taking the object I told someone to take the box and put in a random room. Once they was back I started explaining what I'm doing. " okay now this isn't really special but I have x-ray vision, along with the abilities to control water and air."

Asking the who hide the mental box ," okay just to make sure you did hide the box best you can?" Once I see her nodded. "Okay, thank you." I then turn around looked at the building for a few seconds before turning back to the girl. " its on the third floor 6 room from the steps on the right in a pile of clothes and the object is inside of it is an eyeball and a kidney." The two just nodded there head.

"Thought so." I stated. 'okay here the part I normally hurt other with' I took a big breath before speaking again. " Now here the part of my powers I'm still shaky about therefore I need all of you took grab a pic of rope and tie yourselfs to a sturdy strong tree. Mr. SlenderMan I would like you to try and do the same to just so I can make sure I won't risk hurting anybody like last time." I demand.

I then looked around to make a sure every secure including SlenderMan. 'here goes nothing I thought before sighing. Closing my eyes I thought about the water in the bowl rising and come to my hand. Immendently feeling drouch in water I open I my eyes to see that i've done it again. ' no no no no why why did I thought this was a good idea, why.' I thought as I see everyone out of their ropes struggling against the waves. ' I made a tsunami again why can't I just make the water float.'

Scared about what to do I start panicking and gasping forgetting that I'm in water. Seeing black spots my vision soon blacked out as I feel the water slowly leaving. Soon I hear nothing but silence. "Have I drowned" was the only thing I could think.