20

Reader POV

   I woke up this time I notice I was in a different room than before, so with out moving a muscle I tried my best to exmain my surroundings. Seeing that I was in a bed in someone's room I started looking around to see if that person was in here or not. And to my surprise they was. The boy who looked to be somewhat close to my age was dressed up similar to to link from Majors Mask except for his eyes. His eyes looks to missing expect for the floating red orbs and they looked to be bleeding.

    Scared and slightly confused as to where I'm at I rised up to sitting position. The sudden moving caused the boy in the bean bag to paused his game and looked up.

"Oh so your a wake." The boy said stating what seemed to be obvious.

Not in the mood to speak, cause of my voice being sore, I just shooked my head up and down.

"Would you like something to drink?"

I shooked my head and pulled out a pencil and paper from my pocket that I had grabbed, and wrote,' do you have any juice boxes preferably orange juice?"

Nodding his head he walked out of the door only to come back a few minutes later with a HI-C Orange juice box. Taking the juice from him I gave him a nod as a thank you and pludge the straw into the box then chugged in down.

" Can you talk now?" The boy asked.

Instead of shaking my head I replied," yes"

"Okay I'll go let EJ and Slender know." He than left the room. Bored I got out of the bed and decide to make sure I had all of the things I brought. Reaching in to my pockets I pulled out the metal box I open it to find that the knife was still indeed there with the note that it came with.

Satisfy that I had everything I had took I put everything back up, and just it time to cause the door open up not even a minute after.

-----------------

Word count: 358

Good news i going to make a schedule since I'm going to start a new book soon, therefore I will be updating more, I don't know how many time I will update in one week but I will let y'all kbow later on when I make this schedule also I want y'all to vote on which fanfic to do next.

Zalgox reader - CP

Mystery x reader - CP

Eyeless Jack x reader - CP

Blue Excersist x reader

So yeah them are the chooses and I'm that's all I have to say beside that ill make the schedule after y'all have enough time to vote if anyone votes that is.

°~<Author-chan>~°