24

Spenders Man POV
  I told everyone to gather at the living room, after I dismissed the girl. Soon everybody was here well everyone besides Ms Y/N.

After waiting for about an hour or so people was starting to get impatateint.

" what the hell slender you call us all here and you don't say anything, some of has things we need to get done." Jeff said obviously pissed.

" Jeff child not everyone is here yet and unless you to go get her from the ladies room I advise you to calm down." I demand

Jeff somewhat calmed down, as I checked my watch to see that see has indeed been in their for a while maybe I should send someone after her.

" Splendy will you ever be so kind and go fetch this guest of ours." I ask my little brother who who gladly went to get her.

Readers POV

  Once finished dressing I heard knocking on th door, looking at the mirror once last time to see if there anything I could fix, satisfyed I open the door to see Splender.

"Sorry it took me so long my clothes kinda ripped and I made the dress as quick as I could." I stated

"Its alright I understand beside we don't want everyone to see you undecent. " he replied. And with saying anything else we walked down the hall and into the living room or at least I guess you could called it that.

Looking around and see nothing but people, and other things. I then noticed they was all staring at something, no something more like somebody. And that some body was me.

Feeling nervous and anxious I decided to introduce my self. " um hi I'm Y/N" okay it awkward slender or somebody say something I don't think I can take the quite much longer.

Jeffs POV

Oh so this was the girl who was screaming earlier, if I'm not mistake her and BEN has a thing going on, just another reason to harm her.

____

Oof look I know some might say something about Jeff thoughts but listen I'm going somewhere with this and trust me it gonna be worth the wait also its spring break so I might be able to update faster and more.... But I'm probably just gonna sleep it away like last time. Hehe

~°¿Waffle?°~