19

Your POV

  Waking up I look around and notice that I was in some time of lab. Having flashback as to what the doctors did I started trying to escape again only to fall on my knees, when I try to move. So I did the next thing I could think of and screamed.

Hearing foot steps near by my screaming slowly started to fade into a cry as I was repeating, "No stay away!  Please don't repeat what they did. I don't want to be hurt again. I don't want to do those tests. Please let me go, Please. Please I just want to be free again. I want to be normal again. I want to be like I used to be" my vision started blacking again while my voice slowly went out.

??? POV

  Wondering the halls with nothing to do I walked into the kitchen to get something to eat when I heard a scream, coming from the Infermary, knowing it was probably someone temporary toy I went to check it out and apparently I wasn't the only one curious since BEN had got up from his game and started walking to the Infermary.

BEN POV

  Hearing a scream I paused my game and started walking to the source which happens to be from the Infermary. Opening the door I walked in to see the girl going about be tested on, before passing out. Realizing that the Infermary had cause her to have flasback, I picked her up bridal style with out saying anything and walked passed Jeff. Not sure where to bring her I put her down on my bed and covered her up. Bored I pulled out my 2DS and started playing Mario Carts on a near by bean bag.

-----
Longest chapter I've done in a while