22

Readers POV,

  Once we made it in his office we all started down into a chair. "Okay, now were here let me introduce ourselves. I'm Slender man. That guy in the mask is Eyeless Jack, and the one wearing polka dots is my brother Splendor Man." The guy with no face had said.

"Now, may we please have your name?" He asked.

"Y/N," I replied.

" May I ask how did a human like you mange to get in that lab, and what happened to you?"

" Well I was human and I don't really know why they decided to use me for the experiments, and as of what type of experiment I can't really say cause they would always knock me out before hand unless they was doing a tests."

"Okay, I see. How did you escaped."

" I used the powers they gaved me."

"Seeing as you freed my brother I must say thank you for that."

"Your welcome, but may I asked Mr Slender Man since I have no where to go may I stay here for atleast a  few months?." I asked. Sure they was strangers but with everything that happened I don't think I could go back home if you could've called it that.

" Before I answer that questio may I see your abilities."

"Uh um sure but I'll need a change if clothes afterward, you see my clothes tend to um get shredded." I stated while nervously scratching the back of my neck.

"Oh, of course EJ would you mind seeing if sally or lulu have anything that might fit Ms Y/N." Slender asked the masked boy, who just nodded before leaving.

"Now," he turn his head toward me, " seeing how your clothes get damage do you want to transform in a private room that way you could cover any indecent showing before showing your abilities off?"

"Yes." I replied.

"Okay now brother can you show her where the ladies room is while I gather everyone up in the showcase room."

'Wait what.' Before I could say anything I was being escorted to the lady's room...

______

Cliffhanger. When showing of you abilities will you embarrass yourself again? Will you be to stay transform without passing out and becoming human again? Or will you even be able to transform? Find out in the nest chapter.