14

Readers POV

Today's Saturday, the day when the staff is lower down to 1\3 than what it is on the weekday and I'm gonna escape. But right now I'm gonna get everything ready but it won't talk long since all I have are 2 outfits , and the metal box, containing the knife and note.

At night I grab my thing and used my power to turn of all the lights.  After making sure all the light were if I use used my Air powers to blow the door down, taking our a few guards and opening the door to room across from mine. Not caring who I let out,  using my super speed I ran through the hallway and into the monitor room and press the open doors button than ran out of the building to a safe distance to watch everyone leave.  After a few minutes when all but the staff were out,  I made the Light explode like bomb killing all but maybe few if them. 

Finally out of the place I decided to fly and explore the place.  Up on the sky you could she a few creatures here and there,  but what caught my eyes was a place that I swear I've seen before.

Curious I decided to check it out.  Gently placing my feet on the ground I go closer to the place realize that this place was exactly the same as the place in that one drawing I did. 
______
The chapters are gonna be short because I'm having problem starting off were I left also the story plot line is slowly being thought of while I go but ill try my best to updated as much as I can.