21

Readers POV

When the door had open my ears was brought to a horrible static like sound, and even though the noise was giving me a major migraine I didn't try to cover my ears. No instead I looked at the door to see that boy from earlier but this time with three other people.

The youngest one of them all beside the green boy was a young guy who was wearing all black and a blue mask with a tar like substance rolling down.

One of the older one wore a black suit and red tie. He was tall and had these tentacle like thing sprouting out of his back,  but the weirdest thing was he had no face. ' I wonder how if he's blind, mute and/or deaf.' I thought to myself before my eyes saw the other one. The one who I had ran into in the woods.

This one look to be brother of the no face guy, but he only had a mouth and two eyes for a face instead of having none.  He wore a black Suit with different colors polka dot, and a top hot with the same print on it. He also had tentacles but his had  little bells on the end.

"Cute" I had  thought out loud without realizling it until, the polka dotted man spoken up, " what is?"

Embarrassed I felt a blush slowly making it way to my checks while. " T-The bells on the end of your t-t-tentacles they're c-cute!" I mange to stuttered out. ' Great I made a fool of myself.

" I'm sure y'all probably want to talk about things but as of right now I need to know what happened, so if you mind can you, EJ and my brother accomplish me to my office." The No Face guy had some how mange to say.

He turn around and started walking out the door with the other two right behind him. Not wanting get left behind I quickly got up and rushed out the door to follow them.

_______

Deos anybody else imagine slender man sassily turning around like Regina from mean girl and the other two, doing the exact same thing only a few seconds later and then when y/n walk out the door she sees them continues walking sassly all the way to slender office passing a confused Jeff and an excited Sally wanting to join but doesn't cause she was on her way to forced Jeff to play dress up.

Or am I the only one.

Also the voting had end and EJ won so my schedule as of now:

(??? means a book that I'm thinking about doing but know yet )

Monday - An Okay Love (EJ)
Tuesday - Weak but Deadly (splenderman)
Wednesday -  ???
Thursday -  N/A
Friday - An Okay Love
Saturday - Weak but Deadly
Sunday - ???
And repeat.