23

Readers POV

Closing my eyes I focus into changing back into the form they gave me.  After a few seconds I open my eyes I see that nothing had happen. Panicking I try again but this time seeing me in the form from the woods. Opening my eyes I see wings slowly coming out of my back. A tail laying on the ground with pionty small/medium/large spikes on it,  and my nails grow to be as sharp as draggers. My hair changed from (hair color) to a sea form green with sliver and gold sparkles everywhere. My ( eye color) eyes are now sliver and gold.

I looked down to look at my tail better only to see that my clothes was no longer on me but instead in a pile of rags. "Oh shit what am I supposed to do they haven't gave me a exchange of clothes yet." Quickly trying to find away to fix this I started searching to find some type of kit only find a first aid kit I opened it to find bandages, thread, and a needle. "Okay okay I can fix this yes it might if be a few years or so since I last sew but I can I figure this out real quick."

As if I was still in my bedroom making my clothes for the next day, my hands began to work away. Stich after stich I was finally done holding up the dress I made to suit and fit both my wings and tail with out destroying anything, I grabbed the bandages to wrap around my damaged panties to make these shorts. And then my chest to make a bra. After making sure nobody will be able to see anything I quickly put on the dress.

And just in time cause I heard a knock at the door...