12

Readers POV

Walking down the hall with Doctor Bitch just make the feeling even worst. I just know something gonna happen and I'm not gonna like it I can just guarantee it. And if this feeling is correct then looks like the plan gonna be rushed and that's not a good thing cause I don't even have a plan. 

Doc POV

As we was walking down the hall, I look to my side to see she was in lost in her thought and decided to use the sedated on go ahead on knock her out since we 're almost there.

Knocking her out I got the others to bring her to the lab that was I could get the needles ready. Now today we ain't gonna ask question or make her excise more than she already does, nope we're gonna do how do I say it um experiments on her appearances such as her eyes and other stuff.

Grabbing a needle of  blue substance I stab it in her right eye causing her right eye to change colors to electric blue.  Writing notes about the changes, I grabbed a needle with hot pink instead of blue and stab it in her left eye, causing it to go hot pink. Figuring that we should wait and see what affect if any beside the coloring happens that way we can continue.

Reader POV

Wake back up in my room, I see a hand mirror on the desk curious of way it there I pick it up, and look it in only to find out why. They had change my eye color!?! Confused and scared my eyes started to hurt so I closed them and started think as to why they would change my eye colors, but soon felled asleep instead.

---------------------

I HATE SCHOOL!!! ugh school draining all my brain power to where I can't think. Any way The story will most likely be getting better and less boring later on. Now with that said BYE and GOODNIGHT.