☆1☆ : Student council

"You know why I set up today's meeting!"
I looked around the long table we were sitting at. Jimin, who was sitting at my right nodded obediently. 9 pairs of eyes looked at me seriously.

"Well, who does not know about it?" Mimi murmured visibly annoyed. I stared at the girl, who then lowered her head and murmured "yes we know".

Mimi was a year younger than me and obviously pissed of. Usually she would be one of the most anticipating councillors but today she got a bad mark in history, which made her moody. History was probably one of her strongest classes, since she has a photographic memory.

"I think we should address this issue in every class. Every councillor picks a class or a grade, then we discuss the incident with them and make sure that they realize, that actions like that are nothing, we do except at CA." J-Hope proposed.

J-Hope was my hyung and the moodmaker of this council, well no, he was the moodmaker of this school. Being the sunshine he is (he is ALWAYS in a good mood), people naturally like him and open up, that's also why he is the person of trust. His family runs a fashion business, so he is a born fashionista.

"I like his idea" Mimi stated, while scribbling key words onto her Gucci designed writing pad. Apparently she calmed down and took her job as the keeper of the minutes serious again (even though a Gucci designed pad is a little exaggerated;).
"Anyone against the action?" I asked. Since no one was I gave everyone a class they were to sensitize.
"But we can't leave it like that! We need to apologise to Mrs Quinn on behalf of whoever spread the rumor." Matthew exclaimed.

Matthew. Blond, green eyes, abs (that he can never stop taking pics of in class) he was more good looking and rich than the average. He is that kind of guy that has more muscles than brain cells. I personally did not like him. He was thinking that he was undeniable hot, made stupid and inappropiate jokes, had a huge ego and was more than a little arrogant. He obviously thought that just because his Dad was a stockholder of the school's stocks he was incontrovertible. Well, I already showed him more than once that he wasn't. But since he was an elected councillor I had to bare with him.

"What kind of excuse where you thinking of?" Jimin asked with raised eyebrows.
"Well, even I think she is pretty much a bitch but..." I cleared my throat while looking at the blonde guy angrily, who just insulted a teacher. "Uuuh, well, let's just think of a flower bousquet big enough to show her and everyone else that we are on her side!" Matthew looked around to see whether the other councillors liked his idea.
Does he always think that money can solve all problems?

"I appreciate your intention, Matthew, but I don't think flowers will work here." I told him "I already went to her last week to tell her our support on this issue. So there is no need in preparing some extravagant present." I sat back on my chair looking straight at him.
"Well good job then!" he tried to put on a serious face and miserably failed. I heard Mimi sighing. "How are the investigations going?" Jimin asked while looking at Yoongi.

Yoongi has been my mentor, when I first came here and was just like me a scholarship student. People, that don't know him well, think that he is cold and does not care about others. But I saw through his mask, because I do the same thing quite often - not showing emotions. Meeting Yoongi was like meeting a long lost brother. He is the leader of the IT-Team and eventhough he secretly falls asleep during meetings he still manages to catch up the main information.
"We blocked the hater, but we still have no glue, who it is, since the account got deleted." Yoongi informed us with his cold monotone voice. I caught a brief look he gave me signalizing that he knew more than he said. I understand his reasoning of not telling everyone: The less people know the easier it gets to catch the culprit.

"You have one job and can't even do it properly?" Matthew exclaimed. Before anyone could defend Yoongi, the said guy answered calmly "At least I got a job, flowerboy."
Roasted.
"Yaah!" Matthew jumped up.
"Are you cursing me?" Yoongi smirked.
"Enough you two!" Jin yelled.

Jin was the oldest of the council, attentive, usually bubbly and publisher of the school's newspaper. He has a weird sense of humour, would always babble something about himself being "woldwide handsome" but was after all a reliable councillor.
Beside our relation because of the council, he was also my best friend's older brother.

"We are working on an article to sensitize the students, espeacially the younger ones. So if anyone has ideas, just come to the editorial staff room." he declared.
"Brilliant idea!" Mimi nodded while noting.
I agreed to help out, since I have been a journalist within Jin's team before I became president.
"I want you guys to tell the students that the school is going to take legal steps against whoever wrote the hate speech. Make clear that the culprit won't get away with that." I urged them.

Since no one had any ideas to contribute I dissolved the meeting.
Everyone left the room except for Yoongi.
"Hyung, is this case more difficult?" I asked.
He nodded "The user of the account deleted it after the rumor was published."
"But I don't think a deleted account is a problem for you..." I thought out loud playing with the pen in my hand.
"No it's not" he grinned playfully and got back to "serious-mode" again "but whoever did this is too clever to leave any tracks behind."

"I see. So you won't find out who it is?" I asked. I understood his argumentation very well.
"Well, it will take longer than securing the f***ing firewall of our school... but it is not impossible." he gave me the brotherly smile he always did, when we weren't in the council.
I grinned "Try your best!"

___________________________________________

Author's note:

Some BTS members are introduced in this chapter.

Let me know what you think of them so far!

And stay tuned for the rest of BTS! They will show up later or sooner ... promise!!!