☆15☆ : Distracting

"What do I need to do to gain your trust,
Kyungmi?"

Good question. I kind of trust him because he was sent by President Kim, who is known for his well thought of decisions.
On the other hand Jungkook is a jerk when it comes to private matters.
Being one of his lovers must suck...

"It's just that-" he ruffled his hair "I want us to be more comfortable around eachother..."
What the heck?!
"Can we at least be friends?"
Whaaaaaat? Did the famous Jeon Jungkook ask me to be friends with him?
Wow, I would be laughing my ass of if he wouldn't look so serious right now.

"I appreciate your efforts but you're really distracting me from work now!" I said.
He looked at me with disbelief.
"I have work now, would you stop rambling and I don't know go somewhere else, maybe?" I said coldly.

I will not let him have his way of messing with me and my stupid heart!!!

I closed the file I was scanning through.
He wasn't making any attempts of going.

Jungkook sat down next to me and grabbed a file as well "So, since you won't give me a clue what this is all about I am going to guess then: You're looking through files that were written and filed ten years ago which means you're trying to find something that might have triggered this blackmailer. Something like a fraud, something so big and important that it was filed. You're here in hopes to find something that everyone is not able to see. The question is: Is reading all these old school records going to help you?"

I sighed. Well, he was persistant that I got to give him.

"I don't know what we can do anymore to find the blackmailer." I leaned against the bookshelves.
"Let me help you!"
"With what? Distracting me?" I snapped back. I was surely pissed because he had such an affect on me - that he shouldn't!!!
But on the other hand the time I'm wasting here to get my act up could be spend more wisely...
"I'm sorry. I need all the help I'm getting even if it is from you!"
He frowned at the last part of my sentence but just nodded.

"Let's scan all these then!" I spread my arms as if I wanted to embrace all the files.

~♤~

"You sure we will be able to find something in here?" Jungkook asked. It has been 2 hours since we started looking for something that had something to do with French and wolves or one wolf.
We've decided that it was a wolf emoji, after goggeling it.
And we weren't even done with half of the room.
I thought that Jungkook would retreat after an hour coming up with an excuse but he didn't. Seems like he has a lot of time on his hands.
While working with me he didn't flirt at all. He stayed focussed and asked a few times whether the notes in a file were french or some other language he can't recognise.

"Absolutely not." I uttered.

"What?!" he looked with disbelief at me.
I've triggered Jeon Jungkook for the second time today.

"Just kidding!" I laughed.
"We got the staff list, the list with the names of all the students that were on this school and a penalty list."
"Penalties my arse..." he mumbled "none of them were so severe that they'd do something like sabotaging a festival 10 years later." he browsed through the file he was currently holding "some students doing drugs, drinking on campus and-" he raised an eyebrow "climbing on the girl's dorm facade - interesting!"
"Jeon!"
"That guy got on the first floor before he got caught - crazy!"

My smartphone rang when I wanted to scold Jungkook.
I checked the ID of the caller: Jennie.

"Hey, what's up?"
"WE GOT THE BLACKMAILER!!!"