☆28☆ : Nevermind

I have my period.

I am sitting on the toilet in despair. What am I supposed to do?

I totally drained this skirt. That school uniform... I hope I can wash the drains out of it.
I was tempted to put some toilet paper in my panties but I drained that damn skirt and I was wearing no jacket to cover it up. I can put my white blouse around my waist. However I wasn't wearing a singlet and my beige bra is not a look to enjoy.

The door was pushed open. "Yes, exactly! I am going to wear the silky dress... no, don't buy that one it makes you look fatter... yeah, sure..." that was the girl from council. Jinkyoung. I hope my first impression on her was wrong. She's the only one I can ask now.
I opened the separating door.
The girl furrowed her brows before doing her make up in front of the mirrow.
"Jinkyoung, can you help me?" I asked.
"Huh?" she smiled at me then closing the lid to some make up thingy "what can I help you with?"
"Eerr, you know I am in a difficult situation now... can you bring me some sanitary napkin?"
"You have your period?" she raised an eyebrow at me.
Obviously. "Yupp."
Jinkyoung eyed me before smiling brightly again. "Mhm, sure. Stay here." Wasn't she a little bit too happy for my misery? Well, whatever!
With that she disappeared.
Well, I'll just wait here then.

I was sitting on the toilet 30 minutes and the girl wasn't coming back.
Damn it.
This is so humiliating. That girl really left me behind!

______________________________________________

Jungkook's pov.

"Where's President Park?" Namjoon hyung nudged me.
Seriously I have no idea. I thought we'd meet up here again? Did she get lost?
"And where's Jinkyoung?" Da Hye asked the councillors.
Da Hye was sitting opposite from me and blinking seductively. I mean I know she has a crush on me but can she please stop with that cleavage thing. I don't think she can be more unattractive but I was wrong! She had opened a few buttons of her uniform making it impossible for onlookers to ignore her lace bra. Well, I was not one of them.

"Let's just start the meeting!" some impatient guys urged.

"Well, maybe they will come later." Namjoon looked at me apologetic before starting the meeting.
For real, where's the stubborn girl?
That's not like her to come to some meeting late...

... 15 minutes into the meeting. I can't concentrate on the content anyway. So I left the conference room quietly. Ignoring the councillors disapproving head shaking and Namjoon's worried look.

Don't tell me she went on her own to find the blackmailer?
I strode past the girl's bathroom when I stopped. Maybe I'll check those... maybe something happened to her...

______________________________________________

Nevermind I'll walk out of here in a bra.

"Hey..." I recognised Jungkook's voice immediately.
"Jungkook?" I asked perplexed.
Out of all people he was my knight in shining armor.
"What the- are you taking a shit?" Nevermind.

"Noooo, but I can't leave the toilet." I said reluctantly.
"Don't tell me you're playing hooky?"
"Eeehh?"
"Skipping the meeting?" I heard him grinning.
I opened the door and looked at him unhappily.
He noticed my remorse "what's going on?" he asked immediately.

Out of all my male friends Jimin is the one that spends the most time with me sometimes bringing me my bag with napkins whenever I forget that I am on my period. I personally think it's something very natural I can talk openly about.

However with it's kinda differnt. Jungkook was ... well not so close and it's kinda awkward. And I don't even know why.

"I... err I am on my period..." I admitted blushing.
Jungkook looked at me surprised before asking awkwardly "And there's no way you can hold it in a little?"
I'll kill him.

"Try to stop the Niagara Falls, 'cause they are flowing right out of my vagina now!" I sassed.
"All right, all right! I was just kidding! Just stay here." he turned around to leave the bathroom.
"Of course I am staying. I can hardly leave now." I mumbled.
I heard him snicker before I couldn't hear his footsteps anymore.
A few minutes later he returned with a paperbag in his hands. "What are those?" I said furrowing my eyebrows pointing at the content of the bag. "Tampons." Jungkook said not giving a sh#t about how awkward this situation was. "Since you're virgin I got the extra small ones for you."

"Ass" was all I grumbled back. "Well, if that's your way of saying thanks, then you're welcome." with that he left the bathroom.

"Jungkook?" I asked warily. "Mhm?" he had waited for me in front of the bathroom door.
"Can I borrow your jacket?" I was more than just flustered. How am I going to face him after helped me out of my misery?
And I stained that damn skirt...
He must think I am an idiot.

He gave me his jacket without a question. Sometimes he can be quite considerate.
"Thanks." I mumbled putting his jacket around my waist.
"Let's go." Jungkook grabbed my hand attending to leave the building.
"The conference room is right across-"
"We'll leave. The meeting will end soon anyway."

With that we got into a car Jungkook called and left SNA.
"You know that we are not supposed to leave the campus." I said looking at the passing school buildings.
"Yupp." he popped the 'p'.
"Did you contact Presdident Kim?"
"Just did." he said focussing on his phone.
"You in pain?" he suddenly asked putting his phone back into his pockets. I've noticed that we're in a more prestigious looking neighborhood.
"No. Just a little uncomfortable. Where are you taking me?"
"My parents house." he said casually. Uhhh, that turned out more awkward than it already is. "You know, we can just stay at SNA..."

"We're here." Jungkook grinned. Why do I have the weird feeling that he was enjoying his to humiliate me.

I pushed the door open and wooooow!!! Is he sure that this is his home and not some movie scenery? Why does his home look like one of those houses that the rich people in dramas live in?

I kind of guessed that he was well of... but that????

That perfectly white city mansion was a little too much.

I wonder how they pay off the electricity bills. "How many people live in there?"

"Permanently just me and my parents. It's our main residence." he answered furrowing his eyebrows at my questions.

What does he mean by main residence? Does that mean the Jungkook have more houses than their party house and that palace???

I gulped. Jungkook is truly out of my league.

For real the question how they pay off their electricity and water bills was really sticking to my mind.

"I can see that you're having weird thoughts, feisty. What are you thinking about?" he asked warily.

"How do you pay your electricity bills?" I asked him earnestly.

He looked at me dumbstruck.