☆26☆ : Independent woman

The ride back to Crane Academy the three of us couldn't stop discussing the mysterious flowers on Edouard's grave.

"Guys, I have a feeling that blackmailer is serious." Jimin fretted.

J-hope just nodded. I nudged Jimin. J-hope was a scaredy-cat. Making him stressed while driving would mean digging our own grave.

Luckily we arrived safely at our school. The boys informed the rest of our group about whaht we found out. Of course the mysterious flowers were not forgotten in their lively reports. I left the boys dorm and went to my own. This time before curfew!

My phone was buzzing.

Who'd call me now?

I looked at the screen: 2 unread messages from "Jerk face" .

Why was he suddenly messaging me?

Jennie got your ticket for our ride to SNA.
See ya tomorrow at 7am on the trainstation

That was fast... why was he not giving me the ticket by himself?
Wait... tomorrow???

"Jennie?" I yelled. "Did the jerk give you tickets for the train?"

My bestfriend smirked "He did!" she fished in her designer bag before waving with two tickets.

Then she asked more serious "Are you sure you can handle it from there?"

"Of course!" I nodded. What can go wrong? We're just trying to find the identity of that blackmailer.
Recently there were no new messages or threats from him or her.
It was nervewrecking, it felt like the silent before the storm.

And I wasn't looking forward to that storm.

"You can still backout, you know!" Jennie nudged me slightly.
"No way." I mumbled. Honestly I am curious to who that blackmailer is.
I can't back out. Especially since there is no real reason to. Am I nervous? Yes.
Afraid? Hell, no!

Buzzz!
I got a face call by Jimin hyung.
I showed Jennie the caller ID before picking up.

"Hyung!" I grinned.
"Uuh, I was just making sure whether you're ready for tomorrow's trip." the handsome boy smiled.
"Mhm, there is nothing much to prepare. Unfortunately I will have to rely on Jungkook's connection at SNA." I told him my concerns.
"Aaah, don't worry really!" I heard at the background J-hope hyung shouting. The ever so enthusiastic boy grinned into the camera with one can of Sprite in his left hand while waving into the camera. He'd luckily processed this afternoons events.

"Oppa, what are you wearing?" Jennie gasped.
"Aaah, a bathrobe by Louis Vuitton." our sunshine answered happily.
"OMG! ..." Jennie and J-hope rambled about the very collection while Jimin exchanged grins.
Our mission was not as important as the latest Louis Vuitton collection.
I think the blackmailer would be offended...

The next morning I made sure to be extra early.
It was already 7:15 am and still no sight of Jungkook.
Where the heck was he?
I bit my lip nervously. Why was I waiting for him like a desperate wife?
Only 5 minutes left until the train leaves. I called him but only got to his mailbox. Damn it! Did he oversleep?

Then I remembered what I saw the other day: Jungkook flirting with Ava in front of the girl's bathroom.
Truly this guy was probably busy with some 'stuff' last night that is absolutely illegal at our school!!!

With these thoughts I got on the train.

Mmppfff, who needs a man when you're an independant woman!