☆20☆ : Dorm

It was 11:00 pm on my alarm.

Somehow I woke up at the middle of the night. I looked at the bed opposite from mine just to hear Jennie snoring cutely under her blanket.

I slipped a blue hoodie on before leaving the room quitely. Yupp, I was going to defy the curfew.

I hope noone sees me. Otherwise I, the president of CA, would have a hard time explaining why I defied a house rule. I stepped out of the dorm. I sighed.... fresh air...

I will just take a stroll around the dorm and then head back to rest.

It was weird to see the campus at night with no soul around. I saw a few night lamps still on through the windows. Most likely students studying late night for exams or doing their assignments that they have to submit the next day. I stretched my sore muscles from today's training when I suddenly heard someone open a window from above me.

Oh, no! Let me hide in a bush first! Unfortunately there was no bush nearby... I pressed myself on the outside wall hoping I was not discovered or even better not recognised.

Suddenly someone landed on their feet smoothly right in front of me. I was shocked. That was a spider man like move to get out of the dorm.

The someone was a male as his broad shoulders told me.

"Are you defying a house rule, feisty?" a oh-so-familiar voice uttered.

"JEON JUNGKOOK?" I gasped.

"Wh- what WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" I asked perplexed. He just grinned and brushed the nonexistent dust of his grey sweatpants. "Sweetheart, you haven't answered my question." he reminded me rather amused. "I, I, DAMN Jungkook that's a girl's dorm!" I whisper-yelled. "Oh, I am quite aware of that, feisty." he said walking closer to me smirking his all too familiar sexy way into a woman's heart. "If I remember correctly, there's article 69 in your house rule which says thou shall not leave the dorm after curfew, mhm?" Well at least he remembered the article correctly...

"Article 69 (2a): Students have to register their arrival at the supervision teacher at their respective dorm before curfew. They are not allowed to leave the dorm after curfew, if not for an emergency or an exemption." I corrected the shameless guy in front of me. "I see," Jungkook grinned "so what's your excuse?"

I huffed. There was one time I'd sneak out of the dorm and I ran into Jeon Jungkook. Out of all people that guy...

"I was going to get some fresh air." I answered honestly.

"Ay, ay the famous president of CA defying one of the most important house rules..." he sighed dramatically, "...if I'd known you were all bad#ss we could have done some adventurous things together." he winked. Oh, I was sure that those adventurous things were something he did frequently with his flings.

"What were you doing at this hour in a girl's dorm?" I interrogated coldly. He can make me look like the bad student , however he wasn't an angel either. It was not that I couldn't think of what happened at the girl's room he was climbing out of. I just wanted to know from him, whether he was really all badboy.

"What does it look like?" he smirked looking at the window above - obviously a girl's room, which made me wonder who that poor girl was to get a night visit by our mighty Golden Maknae. His brown eyes observed my reaction when they landed on me again.

I narrowed my eyes at him "For your information you did not only defy Article 69 (2a) but also Article 71 (1)-" I retorted.

"Which says thou shall not have s#x after curfew?" This boy is truly shameless. "No! It says Students are forbidden from entering dorms of the opposite s#x after curfew."

"And people think that's stopping them from having s#x?" he was quite amused. Well, they try?

I puffed "Don't distract me, Jungkook!"

"Mhm, sure." he was now standing an arm length away from me. I could smell his fragrance. Not as disgusting as I thought...

"If you had s#x with a minor-" I growled.

"You think I just had s#x?" he asked quietly. "What does it look like?" I answered angrily with the same question he gave me earlier.

"You know I can stay at the room of a girl without having s#x." he said twirling one of my lose strands in his hand but not turning away his intense gaze.

"If you're giving me some lame excuse-" I spluttered before Jungkook pressed his palm on my babbling mouth.

"Someone's there!" he whispered.

______________________________________________

Author's note:

My dear ghostreaders,

thanks for over 800 reads! I'll try to make this story more interesting so that it's worth of your time!

Love, kiwicranberry