☆3☆ : Girl's talk

"Show tchoou hateu ho becaush she ish in a sheelationship with Mashiwww?" I mumbled while slurping pasta that was made with some fancy sauce that a normal person would probably not use to make pasta with.

"Swallow your food!"

"So you hate her because she is making out with Matthew? Since when can't you care less?" I asked. I was referring to Ava, whom Jennie did not have a good relationship with. But the feelings were mutual. They had an always ongoing (Jimin called it) "b****fight". Competing against eachother, when it comes to looks, succes and nowadays boys.

Ava. The one and only daughter of the publisher of some beauty magazine that was even worldwide known (if I was interested in fashion I would probably know it's name), was the real definition of spoiled brat. She was seen as the icon of beauty at our school: striking blue eyes, brown hair with a striking smile that could melt boys away.

But the problem was that she knew her impact on other people and used it to her benefit. Nice smile when you talked to her but gossiping about you once you turned your back to her. She had a large base of friends that would kiss her feet if she would ask them to and make her homework if needed. Ava flirted with every guy she would meet and as far as I can trust Jennie (and I trust her with my life!) she got all the famous boys in bed.

"It's not about Matthew. I just don't like that she is making out with my ex." she explained.

"It's not about Matthew." I imitated her "Damn of course it is! Matthew dumped you to hook up with her 2 months ago. And I know that you are over him. So why does it bother you? You did not like him that much weren't you?" just like she knew me, I could read her feelings quite well. The relationship between them (which I opposed from the very beginning!) was not something super serious. She was in a relationship because most girls our age are and because Ava was, who then teased her about not being able to get a boy. The relationship between Matthew and her was the reason of our first and most terrible fight. "He does not give a damn f*** about you or your personality, he just wants s**!"

"Just stop this stupid competition, will you?" I begged her. She shrugged "Anything for you darling, but SHE is always starting the fight."
"You can still try a little bit better than you are doing now. " I commented.
"Well, it's not all because of Matthew he is not worth a fight..." she exclaimed while poking aggressively in her poor salad (that she was eating as a snack). "Huh? Oohh..."
I nodded knowingly. "She was making fun of..." I looked around making sure no one was listening to our conversation

"... Yoongi?"

Recently she had a secret crush on her brother's bestfriend Yoongi and she would annoy me about him, because she was afraid of her brother knowing about this, if she asked him about Yoongi.
Yoongi and her met several times because of their computer stuff thing and she told me that he was the most impressive (goodlooking, smartest ...) person she has ever met. "What were you expecting from my hyung?" I told her back then.

"Sssshhhh" she stared at me with wide eyes.

"Aaarggh, no one knows about Yoongi except from you. So how could she?

She was making fun of me not being able to please Matthew when we were in a relationship." Ava that damn b#tch!
Matthew and Jennie did not sleep together when they dated.

"So what? As if dating is all about s**!" I exclaimed while flailing my fork in the air.
"Yeeah... her words still hurt though."
"Do you regret not sleeping with him?"My bestfriend made a disgusted facial expression "Ewww! Of course I don't! It never felt right."
"So there is nothing to be hurt about! You would have been hurt if you hooked up with him! And I think you made the right choice. Just because she is sleeping with every male student doesn't mean that you have to do so too!"
Her face lit up, her mood was good again.
"Right! She is the whore I am not!"
"Those were your words."
"How can you always give me advice about my love life, when you have never dated before?" she chuckled.
"Well I am your bestfriend with a brain."
She looked at me blankly, then we both bursted out laughing.
"F*** your slick ass!"

"He really is hot." she whispered to me.

I chuckled "Yoongi is definitely a trustworthy man."
"Do you think he likes me?" she asked nervously. "Who would not like you? You are a goodlooking girl with wit." I told her.

"But he is always so cold towards me. It really is awkward when we are alone."

"Well, you are a hottie and his bestfriend's baby sister, so of course it's awkward." I replied.
She giggled but then remembered something "I have a birthday party to attend this saturday and since Jin can't come because of my parents business I thought you can keep me company..."
I sighed "You know me better than asking that. Is there not someone else you would like to come with you?"
"I know you hate parties. But I can't ask Yoongi can I?"
"You sly fox!"
"You are in?" she jumped up excitingly.
"Well, I already told granny that I will be coming this weekend."
"We can go together on friday afternoon! It's been a while since I've visited her."
"I wanted to sleep over at her apartment though." I tried to find an excuse.
"Then let's sleep over and leave in the afternoon on saturday!"
"Uuuh, I don't have anything to wear to a fancy party...." I tried one last time.
Jennie scoffed:
"Are you insulting my generosity or my wardrobe?"