☆7☆ : Unwelcome guest

"YOU???" I gasped in shock.
He chuckled.
What was that jerk doing in my conference room?!
"Why are you here?" I gave him a death glare,
crossing my arms and showing how unwanted his presence was.
"Hmm... well, let's see..." Jungkook tried to hide his amusement by pretending to think of an answer - "maybe I got elected?" he chuckled and looked into my eyes.
"You???" I gasped for the second time in less than a minute.
"Yeah, me. Actually it's quite easy to get into the student council. Don't you think so?" he winked.

"Your president did not inform me about your early arrival. We were expecting you in 3 days." I stated neutrally, ignoring his stupid wink. Actually I was mad. Why didn't President Kim inform me, about the identity of the exchange councillor?!"
"Oh, Kyungmi," he shook his head still grinning "is that the way Presidents of Crane Academy welcome guests?" I flinched when he pronounced my name.
I did not like how sweetly he said my name.

"You are not welcome until you tell me, why YOU are here?" I answered coldly.

Damn, he was not even 5 minutes with me and I felt like arguing, which has never happened to me before. How can someone like him be qualified enough to represent SNA?

He sighed dramatically "As I said: I'm the exchange councillor from SNA. And about my arrival: Don't you check your e-mail account regularly?" he fired back.

"I do!" Damn it, did President Kim write something and I did not read it?
"Right you do..." his sarcasm was clearly heard.
I sighed: "You got a room already?"
"Nope, but there are already some nice girls, who offered me to be their roommate. I hope you understand that I could not decline their hospitality-"
"I will make sure you get a room with a male roommate." I interrupted not being able to hide how disgusted I was.
"C'mon, don't spoil the party! You just need to say that you want to join. There is absolutely no need to-"
"Want to continue where we stopped?" I growled.
He seemed to be amused "No need to be jealous, sweetie! You'll have Daddy all to yourself in council."
Jeon Jungkook, you better shut up!!!
I grabbed him by his collar. This situation feels familiar...
"I am President Park to you, if I ever hear you calling me names like that again, I'll make sure you're dead meat, Jeon Jungkook!"

Our eyes met, his eyes glistened. I was sure that mine would be able to burn a hole in his oh-so-handsome face - sadly that didn't happen.
"You better not be messing around with girls here! If I catch you disrespecting girls at CA, you'll get kicked out!"
"Calm down, that's not going to happen! I was just joking. Unlike some other person is Jimin hyung very nice. He already got me a single room. So you don't need to protect your girls from me." he stated more amused then angry (damn it, how could he smile so well, when I felt like ripping him apart?), before he removed my fingers around his collar.
I hate how he makes me angry for no reason.
"I just wanted to meet the first female President of CA and introduce myself ... but seems like you are not even a girl." he grinned. After that he grabbed his bag and left the room.
"Good night, sweetie!"
I swear to god that guy...

" 'Good night!' my ass..." I mumbled while punching the sandbag.
I did not sleep well, whether that was because I did not finish all the paperwork, his early arrival... or my unpolite, almost embarassing greeting... or the mail from the student council's president from SNA...

President Park,

I am sorry to have to tell you, that the councillor of SNA, whose going to be part of your council soon, will have to make use of your generous hospitality at Crane Academy earlier than we agreed on.
He is going to arrive at your school tomorrow, hoping to bond with many of his future classmates even before his official exchange year starts.
I hope you can arrange a warm welcome for him!
I'll make sure to send his school record very soon, so that I'll be to able to convince you of one of my best and most skillful men.

I believe that he will be the perfect addidtion to your council and can be of great help!

I am looking forward to meet Mimi tomorrow and will promise to welcome her with open arms!

With kind regards,

Kim Namjoon
President of Snake Academy

PS: There is no need to pick him up, everything is already settled.

" 'Perfect addition', tssss!"
Damn it, I hope you can arrange a warm welcome for him!
My greeting last night was everything but warm!
Whatever...
I found the mail in my spam folder (that I looked into after the jerk left), which was painstaking.
This morning I got a message of Mimi saying, she arrived healthily at SNA and a mail from President Namjoon with the school record of the jerk. Since I didn't want to see his face (or even a photo of him) I decided to read it in the afternoon.

"Oh my god!!!" girls were giggling.
"He is so hoooooooot!"
"My ovaries are exploding!"
"Girl I am getting a heartattack from just seeing him!"
"Do you think he was born with abs?"
...
I wiped of my sweat. I didn't need to look at whoever the girls were fainting all over, it was always the same: Some good looking guy flexing his muscles and all the girls running from nowhere to admire him.

Just when I wanted to leave the gym quietly, I got called: "Miss President! Where are you going?"
The jerk was here...
Since when is he calling me formally though...

"Hi, Councillor Jeon! I was just going to leave." I said without looking at him.
"Oh, I thought you were leaving because you can not keep up with me, so sooorrry!" he grinned.
"Not that I would have time for such 'interesting' gimmicks.
Well, I am going to Kung Fu, if you may excuse me." I got my water bottle.
"Mind me coming along?" Yes I do, you idiot! Can't you see that I don't want to spend time with you?

I turned around seeing him in a white tee that was soaked of his sweat. He could have just tear it apart and it would not be a difference. Everything he got under his shirt was visible. But well, beeing a martial artist made me pretty much immune against this kind of, euh... views (at least that's what I believe in).
I bit my lip "Of course I don't, but I am pretty sure, that your next class is starting very soon..."
He got up already "Yeah, about that ... I have a free period, so that's perfect, isn't it?"
Damn it!
I just nooded defeated.

His "fangirls" weren't following him around, when he asked them to leave for their classes.
Now I was walking to Kung Fu with the jerk I wanted to kill yesterday.
"When did you start with Kung Fu?" he suddenly asked. His staring was annoying.
"When did you start with Teakwondo?" I asked back. There was no need for me to scan his record that little I heard - he was a marvelous Teakwondo artist.
He chuckled: "You don't like people knowing more about you then necessary, don't you?"
"Depends on the person."
"I see. But you can read everything about me in my school record, if you don't know already. So it's just fair, if you tell me a little bit more about you, mhm?" he tried again.
Yeah, usually I would try my best to be close to my councillors. But the rude Jeon Jungkook was not someone I consider as an equal councillor. Not because he was from SNA, I couldn't care less. It was just his attitude at the party that made me despite him.
"Mhm, let me quote an extremly famous person, that I met just recently: 'That's none of your business!' "
He looked at me. Was there disappointment in his eyes? That expression changed quickly.
"You're playing hard to get, sweetie."
"Why would I?"
With that we got into the practise room.
I looked around everyone was warming up, then I looked to the person standing next to me:
"Get ready to get killed, Jeon Jungkook!"

___________________________________________

Author's note:

Finally all members of BTS appeared in this story! (YEAAAAH!)

How will this story go on?