☆27☆ : Weird

There were a lot of people on the train.
Mostly elders. I grabbed my backpack and sat on the asigned seat.

The train had departed and stopped on several stations already. I was taking out my phone checking our group chat Mission impossible.

Don't ask me! That was Hobie's idea-

"Is this seat taken?" a middle aged man in a trench coat asked me smiling. I was going to retort that it wasn't when I heard a familiar voice.

"I'm sorry but it is." I turned around. There he was Jeon Jungkook standing in all his glory in the middle of the train compartment as if he hadn't let me down earlier. I had the urge to roll my eyes. "Were you missing me?" he winked flirtingly at me.

"Where were you earlier?" I asked coldly. If he thinks I am as easy as his flirts than I wouldn't be Park Kyungmi!

"Something urgent came up. Sorry, Kyungmi!" he said earnestly. Nice dodging there, Jungkook! But I wasn't going to pursue this anymore. Maybe there was really something urgent that came up. And I was judging him for no reason.

"Have you heard about yesterday?" I interrogated him.

"Of course." he nodded.

"We are acting according to the plan?" I changed the subject.

"Mhm." he nodded "Don't think about it too much! It will just be a formal visit for you and a little investigating for me. Just think of it as a little break from CA." he smiled.

"So going to the best martial arts school is a break from CA? What's wrong with your brain, Jungkook?" I mocked.

"Mhm, I don't know" he pretended to think of a solution "maybe you should check up on me!" he winked. "Go to the doctor." I retorted. "Aww, was I just rejected?" he placed a hand on his heart. That's when I noticed him wearing grey sweatpants and a rolex. This guy... don't tell me he was going to SNA in this attire?

"Did you change your mind?" he asked teasingly raising one eyebrow.

"Nope!" I said plopping the 'p'. "Too bad!" he grinned.

He changed into more proper clothes when we almost reached SNA. A bubbly girl that introduced herself as Hyelin was welcoming us at the pompous entrance of SNA. She gave us (or rather me) a small tour of the campus. Unfortunately I have no sense of orientation so I forgot most of it at the end of the tour. But I thanked Hyelin for the nice gesture and soon she brought me back to the building where my first encounter with the entire student council from SNA was going to take place. Jungkook had disappeared right when we arrived at SNA - to do some research as he put it.

I heard my phone vibrating in my bag. Mimi.

"Unnie, I heard of the online threats. How are the investigations going?" Mimi asked me straightforwardly when I accepted the call. We had thought about it as a group and decided to let as few people know what we found out. Leaving out Mimi as well. Since she was half-baked I wasn't going to make her time at SNA more complicated. Furthermore she wasn't even here at the moment because of some field trip. "Investigations are going on but you know the internet is a good place to hide for these kind of people." I answered vaguely.

"Yeah, I wish these evil plotters would just face a fist to fist fight!" she murmured. I laughed.

"Well, that would make things less complicated!" I could imagine the righteous girl nodding vigorously. " Hyelin told me that you're at SNA to talk about the festival?" Mimi asked.

"Errr... yes I am." I admitted feeling guilty about lying to her.

"Aiisssh, I wish I could be there! Stupid field trip! Oh, about the members: everyone's okay except from Da Hye! You should be careful around her, she's a nasty mouth!" the younger girl rambled. "Alright, alright! I'll watch out. Thanks, Mimi!" I laughed before wishing her good luck on her field trip, to which she replied with complaints.

I put my phone back in my back going to the assigned conference room where of course noone was. I settled my bag in there before roaming around the building. Okay, I don't know much about architecture. But I know that it's quite obvious that this school has a little much money to spend since everything's a little too overboard.

I sat down on some sitting arrangements for the students during free periods, when someone called out: "President Park!" I turned around.

A smug looking boy with a blue cardigan jogged to me. "I am sorry, do I know you?" I asked warily. "Ohhh, I'm sorry I did not have the chance to introduce myself last time we met. I am Jaebum." the boy stretched out a hand with a friendly smile.

"Uh, hi! Nice to meetyou, Jaebum-shi!" I said hesitantly. What does he mean by 'last time we met'? I am sure I've never met him before. "No need to be so formal to me! I am Jungkook's friend! I've seen you rebuking him at his birthday!!! Not going to lie through the evening was almost boring before he was yelled at by you!" Jaebum laughed out loud. Uuuhhh, so it was like that!
Well, at least one person was enjoying that evening.... "How come you're here?" Jaebum asked finally.

"Uuh, well I've some conference to attend so... yeah!" I said awkwardly. "Ah, I see! How has Jungkook been lately? I hope he's not a pain in the ass, being the almighty 'Golden Maknae'?" Jaebum asked with one raised eyebrow.

Haha! You don't know that you just hit the jackpot!!!

"He's been working hard." I answered. He was. The question was on what or on whom?

"Well, sounds like you have him wrapped around your finger!" Jaebum winked at me. Uuuuuuuhhhh...absolutely not. "Oh, I've gotta go can't miss Spanish class! I'll see ya around, Kyungmi!" he waved me goodbye before disappearing out of my sight.

Well, that was weird.

I walked to the conference room I put my bag in earlier. A girl around my age was already in it. When she noticed someone walking in she looked up from her notebook. Her eyes roamed my figure. "I've seen you before..." she declared. From the way her finger where manicured perfectly, her notebook and the expensive bag beside her I was pretty sure she was a 'rich kid'. And before she could say something like 'I've seen you at Jungkook's birthday party!" I said "I'm Kyungmi, nice to meet you!"

She raised an eyebrow and nodded. "Cho Da Hye. But of course you know that already. And yes, I played the main lead in "The lovers fault" she boasted proudly interlocking her fingers before resting her chin on them. Well, noone asked for that information... but well-

"I see. That's great for you!" I answered. I now see why Mimi was not very fond of her. "Of course it is. Here's an autograph. Now if you might be so kind, we're having a very important meeting in a few minutes..." she said while rummaging in her bag and waving with her autograph card.

Uuuhh, well...

"I'm sorry. There's a misunder-"

"No need to pretend, I know that I look great and everything. You can put the fangift right there." she said without looking up.

"Well, I'm here for the conference and-"

"Please... I'm honored to be worshipped by a nice girl like you but can't you see that I'm busy-" I decided to interrupt the smug girl.

"I'm President Park Kyungmi." I stated firmly.

"Mhm, suuure." she nod. I scoffed. That's when I noticed a weird feeling in my lower abdomen.
Noooo, nooo!!! I stormed out of the room to runto the toilet!

There are two options now:
First one: I peed myself.
Second one: I got my period and stained the damn outfit.