31 : No making out

I stared at Jungkook in shock. Were we discovered?

"Jungkook I think we need to leave!" I urged him.

Jungkook just grinned lazily at me "Naah, I prepared a nice red herring."

"What...? It suddenly hit me. "This sounds like more like a fire alarm!"

Jungkook just chuckled meaningfully. No! Don't tell me...

"Well," Jungkook closed his notebook and undid it from the electronic distributor, "we had to leave somehow." He walked to the edge of the rooftop. "Hey!" I caught up to him hastily. I didn't like how he always had something up his sleeve. He grinned cheekily at me "I planned this route in consideration for you." with that he climbed down the fire escape route.

"What do you mean you planned this for me?"

So if I wasn't here he would walk down the stairs again?

"Yeah, we don't want you to faint again, don't we?" he took my hand once we got on the ground and walked leisurely.

"That was a one time thing!" I hurried after him.

"Sure!" he chimed in.

"I'm serious!" I pouted.

But Jungkook suddenly stopped in his step making me crashing against his not so soft back. I wanted to scold him for his carelessness when I noticed the girl standing right in front of him.

Da Hye looked at Jungkook suspiciously. "What were you doing up there?" she snapped enraged.

Shit.

Before I could even open my mouth to utter an excuse. Jungkook had taken once again the lead. "What do you think we were doing?" he grabbed my hand. I heard the provoking undertone of his. Nope not going to happen. I glared at him.

"You wouldn't!" she gasped.

"My girlfriend and I have to continue our business elsewhere." I swear I want to slap of that stupid smirk of his.

Jungkook strode past her and dragged me along. "I am not your girlfriend." I whisper-yelled.

"Yet."

"Pardon?"

"You're not my girlfriend yet." Jungkook stated as he opened the door to some building. I glanced at the brass sign next to the entrance.Boys dorm, it said.

"That's not up to you-" I was silenced when I noticed that the common room we entered was full of boys, who were all staring at us.

"Yooo! Jungkook bringing your girlfriend over?" one of the guys in his shorts jested making the guys around him holler at that. "Bro, it's forbidden to bring girls in here." another one reminded Jungkook, sipping at his coke like it was some expensive wine.

"Yup, curfew. It's past 8. So no making out here!" a big guy with a tank top wiggled his eyebrows suggestively at us.

"I am actually not-" I wanted to explain to these childish kids that I was everything but Jungkook's girlfriend when I was interrupted by Jungkook calmly asking them "What are y'all doing here at this hour?"

I glanced at him who wasn't making any attempt to clear up the misunderstanding these boys were having about us. Jungkook stood tall and proud unbothered by his buddies.

"Yo, Bernie broke the TV here last week so he had to replace it by another one." one of the guys lying comfortably in one of the armchairs said. "He had to play soccer in here though." a redhead grinned. "Yupp, so now that's the replacement." the big guy pointed at the wall where two repairers were installing a huge flat screen among the boys who were munching on their snacks and bantering.

Jungkook just nodded and strode past them to walk up the stairs. "We're leaving, I just need a few things." The boys downstairs were hollering behind us.

"What exactly do you need?" I asked Jungkook in his dorm room, which was even compared to my room rather ascetic decorated.

"You." he grinned as he rummaged through his desk.

"Ha ha so funny." I rolled my eyes. His cheekiness was borderline embarrassing.

"I am looking for my yearbook." he then added. "But might have thrown that thing away." he clicked his tongue.

"I can help you" I offered scanning his bookshelf, which had more action figures and robots in it than books.

"Ironman?" I chuckled as I took out a stuffed Ironman.

"So what? I was obsessed with superheroes when I was a freshman." Jungkook laughed. "Yeah right... you sure you are over them? Because I'm pretty sure you're still cuddling this one here." I chuckled. Jungkook laughed as he was sitting on the edge of his bed with his laptop in his knees.

"Seriously, why not consider becoming my girlfriend?" he looked at me searching for eye contact.

My heart fluttered for a moment. But it was just a moment. For someone who always has to keep a level head I wasn't supposed to keep rose-tinted glasses on. Really out of all guys Jeon Jungkook? The notorious playboy? I was smarter than to fall for him. Right?

"Thanks but no thanks." I avoided eye contact. "Why?" his voice got hoarser.

"I-"

Beep.

We both turned our attention towards his laptop. Jungkook scrunched his eyebrows.

"We got him. Sebastian Gomez. Dorm 5."