Alice

Name: Alice Elizabeth Harper

Alias(s): Ali White, Phoebe Moore, Elizabeth Hope, Morgan Long, Katie Stocks, Poppy Bennett, Liz Flamming

Titles(s): The Witch, The Vampire, Hybrid, Abomination, Vamp-chick, Witch-Bitch.

Nicknames(s): Ali, Allie, Pop, Kat, Kate, Lizzie, Liz, Hun, Love, Witchy, Blood Drinker, Walking Dead.

Date Of Birth April 11th, 1617

Age: 18
Turned: 1635
2011 Age: 376 Year Old

Nationality: American

Species: Hybrid (Vampire/Witch)

Portrayed By: Eliza Taylor

Family: 

Mary Harper- Mother†

Mark Harper- Father†

Eliza Harper- Younger Sister†

Unnamed Grandparent's† 

Personality:

From a young age Alice had to deal with the fact that she was a powerful witch, meaning that all her youth had been stolen away from her. Her parents wanted to teach their first born daughter the ways of Witchcraft as early as possible. Meaning the childhood that she dreamed of, she never had. Years later her little sister was born, while Alice was 10 year old. June 7th 1627. She was finally a big sister, and she loved it.

But with reason, she did enjoy the family bonding time. Casting spells, gaining power from each spell she casted. Her parents were teaching their Wiccan ways so she would be ready for the real world, and supernatural one. Her younger sister watched in amazed what her older sister could do.

Alice is kind, caring. She's too kind to everything living, because nature was her friend. With age, her sweetness only grew more and more, among her beauty. The world around her changed, her world changed, as she began more intent training. Learning the true creatures that were out in the dark. But she always believed that they were people before they were monsters, and so she wanted to help them in every way she could.