Chapter Twenty-Seven: The Saviour's

I found my way to Derek's house. The crisp air filled the chilly night, as a breeze ran up my spine, as I stopped at a tunnel that was hidden. Taking a moment to think of a plan... But when did I ever follow through on one.

I pushed the gate open and slipped inside and made my way through the tunnels, my super hearing picking up on two heart beats. So, I followed them to an open sliding door. I peered around the corner, to see a man turn on a spotlight, and it lit up Derek's body which was tied to a metal frame and a patch on his side so the electricity would plus through him.

"Ready to have some more fun?" The hunter asked Derek. "To be honest, my knuckles are kind of hurting..." He takes a few steps forward looking over his knuckles. "So I brought some help," he pulled out a wooden baseball bat. I crept forward making sure I was quiet, using my tiptoes so the heel wouldn't click on the floor. "But I need to warn you. I used to play in college," But before he could swing the bat. I swung my hand to the right hitting him over the head with my hand and he stumbled to the side before tripping over and landing on the floor unconscious.

"Well, well, Mister Hale. All tied up I see," I smirked at him, before he looked up and down my body slightly stunned with my appearance. "I went to a school dance, it wasn't so fun. But this..." I gaze up and down his current predicament. "This is this moret fun," I smiled before walking over to set him free. I unbuckled one of his cuffs and he ripped the padding from his side off of him, before going to the next cuff. "Hello Scott," I said, as I spun on my heels to see him standing in the entrance of the door as he came forward to stand next to me to look at Derek.

"Help me with this," Derek states to both of us. I walked forward but Scott put his hand out to stop me. I looked at him strangely, but the look on his face told me not to do anything to help Derek until he had talked to him.

"No... Not until you tell us how to stop Peter," Scott said, lowering his arm as I just stood there.

"You really want to talk about this right now?" Derek huffed, as he looked back to his cuff.

"He's going after Allison and her family. He's going to kill them," Scott states, giving Derek a certain look.

"So what?" Derek raised his voice at Scott, making me look at him with an uneasy look.

"So tell me how to stop him," Scott retorted, dismissing his other question.

"You can't! All right? Now..." Derek raised his voice again, before looking to his other cuff and shook it trying to loosen it.

"People can be stopped Derek, you just need to tell us. Or better yet trust us. Trust goes both ways," I said, looking him in his eyes, raising an eyebrow to him, knowing deep down I was right. But he dismissed my comment before looking at Scott.

"I don't know when Kate's coming back, so just get me out of this right now!" He shouts leaning forward to us, and shakes his wrist to shake the cuff. "Get me out right now!" He yells at us, but me being me, just smirked at him.

"Don't yell at us. If we weren't here you'll be still stuck, so show us some respect," I state softly, before he turned back to look at me with a certain glare that I knew too well.

"Promise you'll help me," Scott said, his smile fading after my comment.

"You want me to risk my life for your girlfriend, huh? For your stupid little teenage crush that means absolutely nothing? You're not in love, Scott. You're 16 years old! You're a child!" He shouts at Scott, but something within me bubbles up with anger. I've loved and lost through my Immortal life and love can come at any age. Love is the most powerful magic out there. Without even thinking, I slapped Derek across the face with my right hand. The connection echoed in the hallway, his head turned with the way of the slap.