Chapter One: New Girls'

It's been 376 years since I was turned into a vampire, and a lot has happened through the centuries. I began to help others, my passion for helping people never broke, even after my family death... Through the centuries, I put others before my own needs, and I was ok with that. But now, I want to do things that I never got to do when I was a teen. Time had changed the world for the better, but there were still supernatural creatures out there.

I travelled the world, finding more about what I could do for the supernatural world, and it was harder than I thought, but it was worth it. I helped where I could, and it was the most I could do, but I was tired of helping other people before my own needs. This century was my time, my time to live for once in my immortal life.

The house that I was living in was in a posh estate, it was big, and welcoming. But it looked like it would fit a full family inside. If only my family were still alive. But it was a nice house not to get it. Well...Compel to get it, with all the furniture too. There was a new family that moved in, a couple of houses down. I've seen them unpack things from the moving truck. They seemed nice enough. 

I enrolled in the local high school that was nearby, I had to lie and compel my way in, but it was ok with me

I enrolled in the local high school that was nearby, I had to lie and compel my way in, but it was ok with me. I sat in the living room, as I looked out of the window to see the moon, high in the sky. I know that the full moon boosts my magic, but something about it always gave me the creeps, after that night. But that was centuries ago.

All I have to worry about is what to wear on my first day at high school tomorrow, pretending that I'm a teenager. It won't be that hard...

I hope...

...........................

The next day approached fast

The next day approached fast. I got ready for my first official day in high school. I did try to go to school in the late 16th century, but was hanged for witchcraft. Wasn't pleasant.

I wore the red soft material jacket, as I pulled my long blonde hair from behind, bringing it out. My daylight ring sat on my left ring finger, my makeup simple but noticeable. I reached for my black leather bag, which held some essentials for my first day in school.