Chapter Nine: Derek's Life

I arrived at the High school to see Scott and Allison talking to one another by her locker, and I knew what today was for Allison her birthday. I did some snooping on her family, but Lydia was the one who told me that it was Allison's birthday. I smile as I approach her and Scott, she sees me.

"Happy Birthday!!" I said to her, embracing her in a hug.

"How did you know?" She asked, stunned as we pulled back from the hug, she eyed me up.

"Lydia," I simply replied as she chuckled. "But I won't tell anyone, but you should have fun, let loose. You need it," I state as I rolled my eyes to the side, indicating to Scott behind me. She just smirks, before I went walking off to class. I walked into class, sitting beside Stiles who was already in. What a nerd. But a cute nerd. He had a yellow highlighter in his hand, and a chemistry book in front of him. As he just began to highlight the stuff he needs to know.

"Just a friendly reminder Parent/teacher conferences are tonight. Students below a C average are required to attend. I won't name you because the shame and self-disgust should be more than enough punishment," the teacher states as he walks down the way of the class. Luckily, my grades were amazing, in all of my subjects, A* star student. Well living so long you pick up a few things over the centuries.

The teacher stops at mine and Stiles's. "Has anyone seen Scott McCall?" He asked but just looked at Stiles, as he slowly rose his head up looking side to side to see if he could find him, but no luck. Before Stiles' eyes met the teachers but the door opened then closed. Jackson came into the class, and maybe his way over to his desk, as the teacher came over to see him.

"Hey, Jackson. If you need to leave early for any reason, you let me know," Jackson just nods his head at him, but he didn't look too well. "Everyone, start reading Chapter Nine," he states as I flipped the chemistry book open and began to read Chapter Nine, taking notes also.

"Mr. Stilinski. Try putting the highlighter down between paragraphs. It's chemistry, not a colouring book," the teacher states, but I couldn't help but smirk at his comment. I see Stiles look up and spit out the cap for the highlighter, before catching it in his hand.

"Hey Danny. Can I ask you a question?" Stiles asked, leaning forward so Danny could hear him.

"No," he replied, not turning around to face him.

"Well, I'm going to anyway. Um, did Lydia show up in your homeroom today?" He asked Danny, but he just huffs at him, but I know Danny a bit, he would tell Stiles.

"No," he states again, before looking down at his book and continuing his work.

"Can I ask you another question?"

"Answer's still no," Danny replied, just looking at Stiles out of the corner of his eye.

"Does anyone know what happened to her and Jackson last night?" He asks, he was very forward with his questions. But I did hear about the accident with Jackson and Lydia last night, but I wasn't there to see it.

I had missed the conversation that just happened between them both as I was lost in my own thoughts. "One more question?" Stiles asked Danny. I'm surprised he didn't snap at him, I would have done.

"What?" Danny finally snapped at him. Spoke too soon.

"Do you find me attractive?" Stiles asks. I railed my head up from the book to look at him leaning so close to Danny, almost touching him. But Danny doesn't say anything, and Stiles just kept leaning closer, until he fell off his chest and bumped into Danny, making him look at him.

"Stiles," I said as he turned his head to look at me. "Sit back down," he looks at me with a wearily look, before placing his stand back up and sitting back on it.