Chapter Five: The Past

The week began, and after the game Scott nearly wolfed out on Allison, but luckily he held the change back, and kissed Allison. What a surprise. Or wait, it's not. You could tell that something was going to happen, and you didn't even need to be an un-dead supernatural creature to know that. I walk through the school hallway, my black heels clicking against the floor. As I made my way through the class. I twisted my clear quartz crystal necklace that my sister made me when she was younger, I couldn't part with it even through the centuries. It also held my magic, so I could use it, but I didn't practice anymore, well not in a long time.

I see Stiles and Scott walking down the hall, as I arrived at my locker, getting some books out. I could feel them pass me, while they talked. I zoned out thinking about my sister for a few seconds. Without even knowing, I turn to see Allison right next to me, gathering her things from her locker. She turned to me, and pulled a worried face.

"Alice are you alright? You're crying." She states. A worry expression plastered on her face, as I wiped my fingers under my eyes to feel the wetness. I didn't even know I was crying.

"Hm yeah..." I wiped the tears away, as I held my necklace afterwards.

"That's a nice necklace." She states as she gathers the rest of her books, and closes the locker. I grabbed my books, and we started to go to class.

After a few minutes walking around school, we were going to turn a tight corner, but someone bumped into Allison, her books scattering onto the floor. The lad quickly turns around, but it was Scott, looking worried as hell, but his expression changed when he saw Allison.

"You scared the hell outta me." She states to him as she emits a small laugh, as she bends down and begins picking her books up.

"You're ok?" He replied. A look of relief washed over him, as he bends down to help her.

"Once my heart starts beating again, yeah." She replied jokingly, as she picked up more books. I look at Scott just staring at her like something bad had happened. She looks up from her books, and stares at Scott. "What?"

"I'm just happy to see you." He adds, as a smile came to his face.

"Not happy to see me Scott?" I pout, my voice laced with hurt, but held a certain tone that it was a joke.

"I think everyone is happy to see you Ali." Allison replied smugly, as I gave her a look.

"Attention, students, this is your principal. I know you're all wondering about the incident that occurred last night to one of our buses. While the police work to determine what happened, classes will proceed as scheduled..." The principal states over the speakers that are all over the school, the students let out an 'aw' sound meaning that they hoped school would be closed. "Thank you." He states after a few seconds, and the speakers went off.