Chapter Fourteen: Thirst

I stared out of the 20-foot wall of windows, my back turned from the group, my hands on the ledge below the windows. My mind somewhere else. As they continued to talk about how Derek killed his own sister, and three over people. I don't know why Scott threw Derek under the bus. Just because he might be dead, it just didn't feel right for him to be dead, and deep down I felt like I knew it.

Things in the room became heated, Allison and Lydia asked different questions to him, but he didn't know it all. Scott shouted at Allison about something, and I didn't want to know right now. Everyone was scared, and my main priority is keeping these teenagers safe from the Alpha. This is what I've done my whole Immortal life, keeping people safe. I've lost too many good people to the supernatural world, and I'm not letting it happen again.

"All right, why don't we just back off the throttle here, yeah?" I heard Stiles state, before he moved with Scott to speak alone, their footsteps clear.

"Alice," Allison state my name, her voice trembled with fear. Before I turned to face them. My expression held fear for all our life's, but we needed to do something and not too wait here. Lydia and Allison held sad expression's as they looked at me. They didn't need to say anything, their expressions were clear, as I went up to them and embraced them both in a hug. Both of them rubbing my back for comfort.

"We're going to get out of this guys," I state softly, as we pull back, as they both smiled. I stood in front of them both, I could hear Scott and Stiles talk about something.

"Ok, assheads. New plan," Jackson bursts out. "Stiles calls his useless dad and tells him to send someone with a gun and decent aim. Are we good with that?" he looks at them both looking at us girls. He could have been nicer about it, but he was scared like the rest of us. Scott and Stiles look at one another, and Stiles didn't want his dad to be here, because he didn't want him hurt or dead.

"He's right," Scott announced. "Tell him the truth if you have to, just call him," They both look at one another, Stiles says something out of earshot of the rest but I could hear clearly. He didn't want to watch his dad to get eaten alive. He shakes his head before walking away.

"All right, give me the phone," Jackson states annoyed with his reason. As Jackson touches Stiles's shoulder to get the phone, Stiles suddenly turns around and hits Jackson across the face. With the force of the punch Jackson went across the floor, stumbling with the force also.

"Jackson!" Allison states alarmed, as she rushes over to him. From here, I could tell that his nose was bleeding. He stops a few meters away from Stiles, as Allison rushes over to him. My ear's shut off, as I stared at Jackson, a sudden whiff of his blood hit my nostrils. I could hear his heart beating, I could feel the sclera of my eyes turn blood-red, dark veins appeared under my eyes as blood pumps through them forcefully. I could feel my canine teeth extend into sharp-pointy fangs.

I quickly turned away from the group before my breathing got heavy

I quickly turned away from the group before my breathing got heavy. I tried to focus on something else, but I could just think about Jackson's blood that's pumping through his veins and in his neck. I focused on the door that had stacks of chairs on it, my breathing started to get under control again, I could feel my teeth receding back to normal. I sighed, as I got under control. You think Werewolf's got it bad. Try being a vampire... Just then, the doors of the canteen started to shake violently as the Alpha tried to get in. Lydia quickly runs over to Jackson for protection.

"Dad we're at the school," I heard Stiles speak into his phone to his dad's voicemail. I slowly backed up.

"Guys, you have to run. I'll hold him off," I state confidently. I couldn't be around them right now, if one slipped up, then everything is out in the open.

"What! No! Are you crazy!" Allison was shocked even for me to think that. I quickly turned to look at Stiles, as the door kept being banged in, the screws that held the door together were coming loose.

"The kitchen, the door out of the kitchen leads to the stairwell," I rushed out.

"Which only goes up," Scott replied, as Allison clung onto him for protection.

"Up is better than here, Scott..." I stated, looking behind to the door that they were going to go through. "Go now!" I yell at them all, giving Scott and Stiles a pleading look, knowing that they have to protect their friends. Scott starts to pull Allison towards the back door, and Jackson does the same with Lydia.

"No wait! We can't leave her here!" Allison tries to convince Scott to come back and get me, but he was protecting Allison at this point. And I was protecting them all.

I turn around to face the door, more screws falling out and chairs falling off with the strength of the Alpha. I heard the door close behind me, meaning they were out. The Alpha's head popped into the door window, his fangs sharp and wide, he growling. His red eyes looked straight at me, before I took a few more steps back, before he was going to burst open the doors. Suddenly, the doors came loose, and they sprung open, the chairs falling off the machine that was placed in front. I stood tall, as he looked at me. He growled a deep one that emitted from deep within. .

"Came back for round two? How sweet," I state sarcastically. Before he roars loudly, before grabbing a chair from the side and throwing it at me, but I was quick, and waved my hand out too the incoming chair, my head turning with the direction of the chair, making it shoot straight into the wall to my right, smashing the chair, because of the force. I quickly turned my head back to face the Alpha, but he was quick in this form, and he was in front of me. He backhands me into the wall. I crash into the wall, before sliding down.

That hurt...

He charged at me, but I thrusted my hand out to him, making him glide across the floor, to the windows, his claws slowing him down. I jumped to my feet, my hand still out towards him, as my magic kept him at bay. He was fighting through the magic, trying to break the connection. He crawled closer and closer to me. I change my hand gesture to a side-ways claw like shape, making him stop in his tracks. I was popping his blood vessels in his brain, giving him a multiple aneurysm, but in this form he would heal quicker. But he was still fighting through the spell, he's one tough cookie. He crawled closer and closer to me, pain emitting all over his large Werewolf body. Before he was close enough to swing his claws at me, scratching at my white cotton jumper, he got through to the skin, making me be thrown across the room and into the side of the machine that was at the door. The spell weared off of him, as he slowly began to stand. I look down at my jumper, claw marks bedded into the fabric of the cotton, blood staining my jumper quickly. The claw marks were clearly visible on my stomach, three big gashes and they were deep, but they weren't healing fast.

I looked over to the Alpha, seeing his red glowing eyes looking at me, I was weak from all the magic I've used and now this injury. Before I knew what was going to happen next, my eyelids started to drift down, I felt dizzy, my mind turning off...

Before I knew it I was out, like a light....