Chapter Thirteen: Mr Hale?

I made my way through the hallways, hoping to find some sign of Stiles and Scott, but I had no luck yet. I came across a hallway that had a row of windows. I looked to the end to see the last window was smashed in, and glass was shattered everywhere. I slowly approached the smashed window, stepping on shards of glass as I crouched, my hand hovering over the shards. The Alpha was here, I can sense it. His scent or energy was dark, deadly and evil. I wouldn't like to be at the mercy of his claws...

Suddenly, I could pick up a phone ringing in the distance, my head shot up to listen some more. I know that ring tone...It was Allison's phone. Why, would Allison be here? I wondered, as I stood from the crouch. Before making my way down the hallway, but by the time I had reached the end, the phone had stopped. Just then it rang again, my hearing picking up the conversation.

"Stiles?... I'm in the school looking for you, why weren't you at my place?...On the first floor...The swimming pools..." I heard Allison say, and that's when I needed to be. I pushed off everything I had in my legs, running at supernatural speed, to make it to the swimming pools in a matter of seconds. I came to a halt, I saw Allison walking down the top of the diving board area. I was of course behind her, what's a vampire if they can't sneak up on people.

"Allison!" I state normally, as she turned around to look at me, her eyes filled with joy to see me at this moment of time. I jogged quickly to her, as we embraced into a hug.

"What are you doing here? Did you get a text from Scott too?" She rushed out, as she held up her phone to indicate that she had a message.

I quickly shook my head at her. "Hm, yeah. It was weird, so I came as fast as I could and I've been looking for them..." I had to lie to her, I couldn't tell her that we were here to call an Alpha werewolf to the school. She wouldn't believe as she didn't even know about her true family history yet.

"Scott said meet him in the lobby," she states, as she takes my hand, and pulls me along with her, us going in a jogging state.

We reached the lobby in no time, seeing that the other door was near the trophy case, opened to reveal Scott and Stiles. Their eyes made contact with Allison, but then mine for a couple of seconds, relief plastered on both of their faces.

"Why did you come? What are you doing here?" Scott rushes out as he comes inches from her face.

"Because you asked me to," Allison replied as he looked over to Stiles for a moment.

"I asked you to?" Scott replied, but his face suggested otherwise. She pulls her phone up, and scrolls down to his message and shows him it. His eyes dart to the phone and quickly reads the message, before his eyes lifts to meet her's.

"Why do I get the feeling you didn't send this message?" Allison asked, a clear fright in her tone but she was hiding it well.

"Because I didn't..."

"Did you drive here?" Stiles raised his voice, as he was scared also.

"Jackson did," Allison states, holding her phone back where it was moments ago.

"Jackson's here too?!" Scott states, his voice not impressed on him being here.

"And Lydia, what's going on? Who sent this text?" Allison rushed out, annoyed at the matter. Her phone began to ring once again. Before she picks it up straight away and puts it to her ear. "Where are you?"

Suddenly the door behind us shot open to reveal Lydia and Jackson walking through it, Lydia had her phone to her ear, but dropped the call as she came closer to us and placed it in her bag.