Chapter Twelve: Magic User

"Then what do we do?" Scott asked, panic was clear in his voice, as Stiles rushed over to the windows in the classroom, and we followed behind him. Scott tried to open the windows.

"No, they don't open. The school's climate-controlled," Stiles said, as he stops Scott from trying to open the window.

"Then we break it," I asked, excitement laced in my tone, as they both turned to look at me weirdly. "What?" I shrugged quickly as I said the word but held an innocently tone.

"That will only make a lot of noise," Stiles replied, looking back at Scott and the window, as I stood inches behind them.

"Then...Then we run really fast..." Scott states, looking out of the window then to the cars over by the back entrance of the school. "Really fast," he looked back at us.

"Stiles, what's wrong with the hood of your jeep?" Scott asked as he looked back outside to see his jeep. I quickly rushed over to stand between them both, and took my gaze to Stiles's jeep.

"What do you mean? Nothing's wrong," Stiles finally picked up on the conversation.

"It's bent, sweetie," I state to him, as he rushes over to look, his body literally touching mine, I could feel his body heat, he was warm.

"Like, dented?" He asked, his warm breath tickled against my ear, sending the faint hairs on the back to stand on point.

"No, I meant bent," I said, as he brings the touch from his side and shines it over to his jeep, to get a clear look.

"What the hell..." He began, but was quickly cut off, as something was thrown through the window above us. As it impacted on the glass, we all suddenly fell to the floor for cover, as glass shards went everywhere, and a large metal box was skidding across the floor of the classroom.

"Is that your car battery?" I asked, surprised. All of us looked at it.

"That is," Stiles said, as he was getting up, but Scott quickly reached over to grab him.

"Don't move," Scott said, pulling him back down to the floor, him nearly sitting on my legs.

"We have to move," I state, as I look at Scott, fear clearly on his face.

"He could be right outside,"

"He is right outside," Stiles counters Scott, as he shines the light to his Battery, and we all look at it. From here I could see scratch marks on it, so it was clawed out of his car.

Scott takes a second to compose himself. "Just let me take a look," he responded to us. He began to slowly edge his way up the wall, to peer outside the window.

"Anything?" I asked, as he looked at the surroundings, but I could tell he couldn't see anything.

"Nothing,"

"Move now?" Stiles asked, waiting a moment for Scott's reply.

"Move now," Scott replied, as Stiles and I leapt to our feet, and made our way out of the classroom and into the hallway, as Scott followed behind. We entered the hallway, Stiles shining the touch around to see if he could see anything in the dark. I took a few steps forward, as Scott and Stiles talked to each other for a plan, but they were failing, miserably. I knew I had to do something, try and locate the Alpha's whereabouts. I closed my eyes and I could feel my magic working, through my eyelids, I could see my eyesight going through the school, but everywhere I looked, I couldn't find the Alpha.

Suddenly, I was forced back into my own body so to speak, and my eyes snapped open, to see Scott and Stiles in front of me. Both wearing mixed expressions on their faces.