Chapter Nineteen: Jackass

*Outfit like last Chapter*

The class had finished and neither Scott or Allison came back, but I still felt sorry for them. But luckily, it was now lunch, and I had to decide who to sit with, but it was a no brainer. I stroll towards the table that Scott and Stiles on. I couldn't sit with Jackson, he just does my heading. I smiled at both boys as they turned to look at me as I stood behind them.

"Can you move across, so I can sit the middle Stiles?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at him. He looked dumbstruck for a moment, raising his eyebrows slightly and blinked, then he started to move across.

 He looked dumbstruck for a moment, raising his eyebrows slightly and blinked, then he started to move across

I smirk at him, before sitting in between them both, as there was an extra chair behind me.

"Why are you sitting over with us? And not with them?" Stiles asked as he looked at me, before casting his gaze over to Allison, Lydia and Jackson.

"Because I can't stand Jackson, and his goody behaviour isn't fooling me," I replied back, before taking a bite of my apple that was on my tray. I see Stiles smirk as he was pleased with my comment, but it was true, Jackson wasn't a good guy so to speak. He treats people like slaves near enough, and I was there when slaves were legal...

"Back to the matter at hand. Did you get her to give you the necklace?" I asked, glancing at Scott, as Stiles looked at him also.

"Not exactly," Scott replied, not impressed with himself.

"Ah. What happened?" Stiles replied, as he looked to Scott, ready to listen to the teen drama.

"She told me not to talk to her. At all," Scott states, as I heard Stiles take a bite out of his food, making me turn my head slowly towards him. My gaze was not impressed, before he finished chewing what he had in his mouth.

"So she's not giving you--"

"She's not giving me the necklace!" Scott raised his voice over Stiles, knowing what he was going to ask. I couldn't intervene, I could ask for the necklace but it would only bring up questions that I'm not ready to answer.

"Did you find anything else out?" I asked, curious as the cat to my right.

"Just that I know nothing about girls, and that they're totally psychotic," Scott said, making me giggle at his comment.

"Only once a month," I sang to them, making Stiles chuckle, and Scott slightly smile, lifting his spirit.

"Ok, I came up with a plan B just in case anything like this happened," Stiles states, still chewing on his food, and I could hear it crunch under his teeth.

"And that is?" I asked, taking my gaze over to Stiles, as Scott did the same.

"Just steal the stupid thing," he grabs his small water bottle and twists it open.