1.

Kindergarten

Jack Johnson P.O.V.

"Hey" I smile.

"Hi." he smiles back.

"What's your name?" I ask.

"Jack Gilinsky." He says sighly

"My names Jack too! But I'm Jack Johnson. and this is my sister Caroline." I say pointing at my twin sister.

We were wearing the same shirt on picture day and we have the same name!

Awesome!

And that's when I knew I found my best friend.
-------------------------------------------
12 years later(they are 16)

Caroline P.O.V.

"Jack leave me alone!" I yell at my brother. " It's 1:00 in the afternoon." he says now jumping on my bed. "And...." I say now sitting up in my bed. "You kept talking about how Liam is taking you out for lunch at 1:30." he says jumping off and walking out of my room.

"Crap I need to hurry up!" I yell sprinting to my bathroom. I take a shower and grab my shorts and a tank top. I brush my brown wavy hair into a ponytail. I slid my white converse on and grabbed my phone and ran downstairs. I grabbed my keys off the counter and drove to his house I told him I would meet him here. I see another car here and I just park behind it. I walk up to the door and knock. When the door is opened I am just speechless.

In front of me a see a plastic Barbie doll piece of shit.

"Who are you?" she asks playing with her hair. "Oh I'm Liam's ex." I say tears in the brim of my eyes. "Oh well you missed out he's really good in bed." she smiled. "Great." I say turning around and tears just flowing. I drive home and just walk up to my room. I flop on my bed and just let the tears flow. I hear some noises in the back yard but I just keep on crying. I bet I look a hella mess right now. I see my phone light up next to me and look at my phone.

-Text messages-

Liam💕: hey babe are you still coming over? You were supposed to be here at 2:00

Me: you must think it's cool to cheat.

Liam💕: what are you talking about?

Me: really you told me 1:30 and I got there at 1:20 and I saw barbie

Liam: what are you talking about

Me: really she said you were good in bed.

Liam: ... Listen I'm sorry.

Me: yeah whatever.

Liam: I really am. I don't know what I was thinking.

Me: well you won't have to think about me anymore because were through. Lose my number.

-end text message-

I hear someone open my door and I look up and it's Jack and Jack.

"Go away I look like shit." I groan shoving my face in my pillow. "I thought you were at L-(gco)" my brother said. "Don't even finish that sentence I don't want to hear his name ever again. Mmkay. Thanks." I say rolling over and walking to my bathroom. "What happened?" Jack asks. "I went there and he basically cheated on me by hooking up with some Barbie doll.

"I wonder where dad keeps those guns." Jack says pondering.

I just laugh and wash my face.

"I'm sorry about you and that manwhore." he says giving me a hug. He always makes me laugh. "it's not your fault." I say into his chest. I unwrap my arms and sit on my bed. "Hey Cara were making a YouTube video. Wanna join." Jack J. says. "Yeah I guess I'll meet you in your room." I say walking into the bathroom. I brush my hair and put it in a side braid. I fix
my mascara and walk into Jacks room.
I sit on his bed while he sets up.

Jack Gilinsky P.O.V.

I really like Caroline but I know Jack would kill me. He's really protective of his sister. When she started dating Liam he would always be on him. But I really like her. I was interrupted from my thoughts when she came walking in and sat down on Jacks bed. I just looked back down at my phone.

Caroline P.O.V.

"Jack hurry up and set up!" I yell. "I'm done." he says putting his hand up. Im in a Jack sandwich. Gilinsky to my right and Broski to my left.

-video-

"Hey guys uhm today were gonna do a fmk(fuck, marry, kill)" Jack J. says. I just laugh because I love this game. "And we have my twinnie aka Caroline with me." he says pointing at me. I smile and wave. "Okay let's start." Jack G. yells getting a cup of names. We all pull one out. "I got Shawnie-poo" I laugh. "I got Myself" Gilinsky adds. "And I got Ariana Grande." Jack J. says. "Okay def. fuck Jack." I laugh. "uhm marry Ariana Grande because she is queen. And Kill Shawnie-poo. sorry shawn." I smile. "Okay. Fuck myself. Marry Ariana because why not. And kill Shawn." Gilinsky laughs. "My turn!" Jack J. smiles. "Fuck Ariana grande, Marry Shawn and kill Jack!" he adds with a smile.

-end video-

"I want food." I pout.

"You have legs and a car." Jack J. says.

"Where's mom and dad?" I ask.

"Dads at work and mom is at the store." Jack says editing his video.

"Ooh is mom gonna bring food??" I ask.

"I don't know." he adds.

"Okay I'm going to Sonic who cares to join?" I ask standing up.