Extended Summary + Playlist

SUMMARY OF BOOK TWO

Eimi - now known as Konno - left the Northern Water Tribe because of her grief. She couldn't go anywhere without seeing the ghosts of Navrek and Yue. So, she stole a boat and went on a journey to the places where Navrek wanted to go most. 

First, Konno hit the swamp. She had heard stories of how she could see loved ones that she had lost there, and she really wanted to see Yue again. Just one glance could prove to her that she had a reason to live. Unfortunately, the Gaang showed up, which led her joining them on their journeys. 

For some reason, whenever Konno is with Sokka, she feels something other than sadness. She didn't want to like him because she felt like she was betraying her sister and Navrek. With the loss of two of her walls, it gets easier to let her emotions flow. And that scares her. 

PLAYLIST

cross your mind by niall horan; "it's your world i wanna live in, it's your ocean i wanna swim in."

ocean eyes by billie eilish; "i've never fallen from quite this high. falling into your ocean eyes."

compass by forever in your mind; "hit by the waves, caught in a shipwreck. oh, i'm breaking for you. i may be lost, but my heart's the compass. oh, it points back to you."

water by new hope club; "there was a desert in my soul. now a river overflows and i drown to get a little bit closer."

rainy season by hunter hayes; "we're taking on water, and drop after drop, we're destroying this house."

abandon ship by steffan argus; "so we'll run to the sea and find no captain waiting for we're all that we need to keep this boat from sinking."

tidal wave by kevin quinn; "got a real mean undertow. holds me down, won't let me go. love has got me swept away."

afterglow by the driver era; "yeah, the water's cold, but her body's warm."

sinking in by before you exit; "i'm drowning on the coast."

sea of love by troye sivan; "come with me, my love, to the sea, the sea of love."

flat world by shane harper; "you're like a rush of blood to my head. you're like, ice water running down my neck."

pull me deep by logan henderson; "i would drown for your loving, what's wrong with me? i'm under water, don't wanna breathe."

drowning by olivia holt (feat. ross lynch); "the ocean is heavy, your current is strong. you're pulling me deeper. been here all along."

This amazing aesthetic was made by the wonderful Sophie from thesterlings

Warning: There are mentions of anxiety and depression in this. Read at your own risk.

Here is the original cover:

Rights belong to Nickelodeon and the creators of Avatar: The Last Airbender

Rights belong to Nickelodeon and the creators of Avatar: The Last Airbender. I only own Konno, her friends, and her story.