Last Time

Smut at the end so skip that part if you don't like it 💖
Alice POV:
Damn it I'm kissing him again. He must have some sort of power over me because I don't remember telling myself to pull him into me but my arms just did it.
I remember everything that is wrong with this and push him away. He looks as stunned as I am. At this point I don't think either of us know what we are doing.
"Alice" he says but I can't listen to him anymore because I will end up with my lips against his again.
"We can't do this, the kids" I say and his face shows understanding. I run to my car and get in before driving off back home go and pretend nothing happened.
Fp POV:
She drives off. What am I supposed to do now? Alice Smiths games were dangerous, you would aways get hurt in the end but they were so damn addicting to play. But she had just told me why she was trying to stop this from happening, the kids. Of course it was I mean they were dating and pretty serious. She had a point but at the same time I wanted her and what we shared couldn't be found again. It is raw, real, emotion and incredibly hot.
I have come to believe that you only get that with one person in your life and she was it for me. So if that means we had to fight just so we could share a kiss I would do it, probably until I die.
We had been playing this game since we met. I think back to when we were together, it was the happiest and most exiting time of my life. Sure it was 22 years ago but yesterday next to sweetwater river, it felt the same.
I think about what's right, what we should probably do which is stop whatever is going on between us for the sake of our children who were dating but the more I thought about it the more I couldn't.
Sounds childish but I had her first, before the kids were even born and I never let her go even after we had children and got married. Even now I was still caught up on her and enjoying every second of it.
Alice POV:
That was the end of it, us. It will not happen again i say to myself. It was stupid and selfish of me to show up there today. I had to think about what best for my daughter.
I get back into my Northside outfit for the day. It feels like I'm playing two people and I basically am. Ones the perfect mother who always has food on the table and the other a reckless woman who did whatever on impulse not matter how wrong it was. I knew which one was the real me and it made it even harder because the act of a Northside snob was so boring to me.
I make dinner for Betty ready for when she come home and I sit on the sofa watching Tv and knitting. Yes knitting. Sad and tedious I know and I didn't even like it. It's just another hobby i picked up to make me feel like i fit in here on the Northside. I zone out somehow managing to keep the knitting going because it was automatic for me at this point. I snap out of my daze when the front door opens. It's too early for it to be Betty so I know it can't be her.
I sigh as I see the face of the figure walking in.
"Heard of knocking" I say looking back at my knitting. Shit I look so lame sitting here knitting. Why do I even care what he thinks of me? I shouldn't but I know it do.
"Didn't know you knitted Alice?" He said raising an eyebrow at the work that was in my hands.
"There's a lot you don't know about me Forsythe" I lie because in truth he knows everything about me. He knows me fears, weaknesses and all my secrets.
"I think we both know that's a lie" he reply's and I look down to my lap.
"What are you doing here fp?" I say in an almost annoyed tone.
"Wow, this whole act again. Come on Alice how long?" He asks.
"How long what?" I reply coldly looking down at my hands.
"Are we going to keep doing this. Pretending we don't want each other right now" he says stepping towards me making my eyes shoot to to him.
I gulp and breath out before standing up and brushing past him putting my knitting to the side.
"I don't know what your talking about" I deny walking over to the kitchen sink and washing up to keep myself busy.
I feel him walk closer to me. I pause for a second feeling his breath on my neck and feeling like I could melt into him. I try to continue washing pretending it doesn't phase me that he is pressed against me breathing down neck.
"Your body is tell me that you know exactly what I mean" he says touching the goosebumps on my shoulder that had formed. I couldn't control the way my body reacted to his touch. I could lie all I want but at the end of the day I would always give myself up just by the way I tense up when he gets close to me.
I take a sharp inhale of breath as he pulls back my shirt and touches his lips to my bare shoulder.
"Fp" I whisper turning around so our bodies were pressed together. I have to put my hands behind my back and hold the counter to keep myself upright.
He leans onto me and puts his hands around my waist. He kisses my collar bone and then my neck and have to get a grip of myself.
"Stop, this is wrong" I whisper and he pulls his mouth away from my neck.
"It's never stopped you before" he says in a low raspy voice .
"Good point" I reply succumbing to my cravings which was him. My hand goes to his hair and the other to the back of his neck and I pull him into me so our lips connect once again. This time neither of us broke away for a long time. It didn't feel like it, it felt like a couple of seconds but soon enough we both felt the need to oxygen so it must have been a while. The burning sensation filled out lungs and we finally broke apart when it became unbearable.
My hands fall to his chest as I catch my breath and I look up at him. I messed his hair up because my hands were wet from washing so it looked like he had a shower and let it sit dry for a bit leaving it still damp.
I reach up and comb through it with my hands to style it more slicked back but more because I just wanted to touch his hair.
Fp's POV:
I feel her hand rub through my hair and I look at her. She is thinking and I can tell. Probably contemplating her next move, it was like a game of chess to her. Not even that, Russian roulette. It was dangerous and at anytime the bullet would strike and one of us would be hurt again but it didn't matter because we lived for the thrill. For the feeling of anticipation on what's going to be happen next.
I can't help but feel that kiss was different, it wasn't to shut each other up or to distract one an other. It was a spur of the moment kiss we both wanted so badly. Once again I can't read her and I start to wonder if his was a bad idea. I could see her fighting a war in her head over what to do with us.
"Look I'm sorry for coming here unannounced if you want me to go and you seriously do then I will, for good this time. You won't hear from me again if that's what you want" I say and she snaps out of her thoughts. Her face looks pained.
"I think that's for the best" she says making my heart sink a little. She was doing it all for the right reasons but it hurt a lot.
"But it's not what I want" she admits making me smile internally and I force myself not to grin because she looks troubled.
"Then I won't" I reply looking at her lips again. They looked so kissable and they lured me to them. As if she read my mind she grabs my neck and pulls me into her. Her hands move up to my hair as we deepen the kiss and she breaks away so our lips are almost touching.
Alice POV:
"I want you...for the last time" It breaks my heart to say and his face looks pained but he nods and kisses me again. This time a heated kiss to make us forget our sadness. Just get lost in the moment.
So we do. He kisses down to my neck and I grab either side of my top taking it off in one swift movement. He looks at me before kissing lower just before my bra comes. It was his turn to take his top of so I push his flannel off his shoulders and pull of his white top that was under it trying not to get distracted by his kisses on my chest. I touch his bare chest now and feel like collapsing into him but I need this.
"Bedroom" I order and he picks me up and I wrap me legs around him as he takes me upstairs and I kiss his neck this time. He can tell which ones Betty by the sign on the door so he avoids that one. Instead he takes me into the carries me into the spare bedroom to my delight because me and Hal had never done it in here before. In fact we only ever did if I'm out bedroom and it always felt wrong and never enjoyable.
I pushed Hal out my mind as I bite down a little on Fp's shoulder before he chucks me on the bed. He leans over me returning his lips to mine and when he pulls away I can see he is having second thoughts about this.
"Don't stop" I whisper into his ear before kissing his neck and pulling down his jeans. He finishes the job for me and then he slips down my skirt so that we are both in our underwear now. He moved him way down with kisses down you my hips and sucked on my hipbone before pulling down my underwear. It was all moving too slow for me and I needed him, enough of the teasing so I grab his boxers and pull them down before pulling him up so his face was level with mine.
He looks at me and I turn away. I can't have my emotions show through right now. I would end up crying. I just needed to enjoy the moment and saviour it because it would be our last.
I pull his waist down to meet my body causing him to slip inside me.
We both gasp at the feeling and I continue to pull him into me creating a slow pace.
Soon we were both coming to our releases and I didn't want it to end because it also mean we would end. He pulls out of me before he finishes and I miss him instantly.
He rolls of me and we catch out breath next to each other.
After our breathing returns to normal he gets up and puts on his boxers and jeans before turning to leave.
I sigh and my hands rub my face frustration. Why him? In fact no ,why did my daughter have to pick his son? I mean Archie has muscles and an Andrews face, why couldn't she have picked him? But if jug was anything like his father I knew exactly why she picked him all to well. I hear he front door shut and I scream into my pillow because I wish it didn't have to be this way.