Exuses

Alice POV:
After a while of just cuddling and watching Tv we have to head back home so I throw on my dress and give him his shirt again. Him watching me get dressed doesn't go unnoticed and I turn to him with a smirk.
"We don't have time" I remind him and he laughs.
"How did you know that's what I was thinking?" He asks.
"I know you too well Jones" I reply this time watching him put his shirt on having the same fantasies as he was probably having seconds ago.
He catches me staring to and I realise I am biting my lip.
"We don't have time" he mocks and I push him onto the bed jumping onto him so I am straddling him.
"You sure?" I tease knowing we definitely don't have the time for this.
"Stop tempting me" he smirks and I get off him to put my heels on.

We get into the truck and he dives me home gripping my thigh as we near my house.
"Don't go up to the door" I order because it would sell us out to the kids.
"Okay but I'm watching to make sure you get in safely" he says pulling up at the start of my road.
"Goodbye Fp" I say leaning in for a kiss and he moves closer so our lips meet. We start to deepen the kiss and I have to drag myself away before I get lost in it.
"Goodbye" I remind him that I have to go and kiss him on the cheek before leaving the truck reluctantly.
I walk up to the house and sigh as I step inside ready for the interrogation I would receive from Betty.
I see Betty and Jug at the dinner table eating some cereal.
"Hi honey, hi Jug" I say trying to get out of the confrontation by rushing to my room but Betty stops me.
"Uh mom?" She says expectantly and I stop my my tracks turning back around to face her.
"Yes Elizabeth" I reply in a sigh.
"Care to explain where you went last night?" She asks me and for some reason every excuse I come up with seems to sound unbelievable so I get defensive.
"Care to explain why Jug is here?" I shoot back.
"Sorry Miss S I just didn't want Betty to be alone" Jug responds and I feel bad because I know he genuinely did feel that way.
"Seriously mom? He was only here because you went missing, I was worried about you" Betty reply's visibly angry at me.
"I shouldn't have to explain myself to you Betty but if you must know I went to one of those business conventions I forgot I had. I would have called but I was so busy" I explain and she seems to buy it.
"Okay well next time can you let me know before I keep myself up worrying about you" she reply's still a bit cold with me.
"Okay honey" I agree feeling bad for putting her through that. I go up to my room and dress in my one of my Northside outfits once again turning back into my snobby persona. One thing keeps waving on my mind though. Where would fp and I go from here?
Slipping back into the life I've lead for 20 years remind me of how easy it would be to ignore whatever I have going on with him and return to my normal, boring life but I remember the thrill he gives me and decide against it.
At this point in the game we play I wasn't even sure who's go it was or what tactics we would use.
My question was answered later on in the day by Betty.
"Hey mom, so there's this party.." Betty asked in her I want something voice.
"Yes" I say wondering what the catch is.
"But it's at the Wyrm" she explains further and I shake my head.
"Absolutely not" I shut her down. Dating a serpent is one thing but hanging out with the whole gang is too much for me. What kind of parent would I be to say oh yeah go ahead and party with some gang members?
"We thought you might say that so we asked Fp" did she just say Fp? Me ears are now fully listening carefully to what she is saying.
"And he said that you can come and supervise if you want" she continued and I can't believe I'm actually contemplating this. Then I realise that he must have talked about me with the kids. Was he trying to sell us out?
"You know what Betty let me get back to you on this" I say before grabbing my purse and rushing out the door knowing exactly where I'm going.
I storm into pops and he flashes me a smile that quickly fades when he sees the look on my face.
"Are you high on fumes? Talking to my daughter and your son about us" I say loudly and he pulls me to the side.
"Keep your voice down" he replies me I swat his hand from my side.
"Oh so your embarrassed of me now? Didn't feel that way when you had your tongue down my throat in here a week ago" I say even louder to piss him off. So this was how I was choosing to play.
"No never will I ever be embarrassed of you. It's just Betty and Jugs classmates are currently sitting across from us and we don't want them knowing do we?" He explains and I feel slightly stupid for jumping to conclusions.
"And I just wanted to see you, the kids brought it up they won't suspect a thing" he continues and I sigh.
"Okay, I'll come but only to supervise. Nothing is going to happen between us at this part because if we get caught I'll have your head" I instruct.
"Where exactly do you want it?" He asks with a smirk and before I can catch on I've already asked
"What do you mean?"
"My head where will you have it because I have some ideas" he answers still carrying a cheeky grin on his face. I can't help but crack a smile too just because his is so cute.
"Okay, you know what I'm going to get ready and I'll see you tonight at this the Wyrm" I reply laughing as I walk away. Part of me is glad I get an excuse to see him and the other part is annoyed I'm going to have to limit the time I spend with him.
I know this one is shorter but I like the way it went. I've been thinking about that time Alice said to Fp "if Betty even thinks about putting on a serpent jacket I'll have your head". Welp Betty put on a serpent jacket so we can piece together the rest of you know what I mean 😂