Chapter 4 - The King's Arrival

Today was the day that the King will arrive at Winterfell

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Today was the day that the King will arrive at Winterfell. Everyone were busy with their own self as they finished the preparations regarding the Royal Party's accommodation, as well as preparations for the feast. Catelyn had sent Robb, Jon and Theon to get their beards shaven and their hair cut in order to look proper for the Queen. Sansa had spent the entire morning getting ready by herself. Aurelia had been with her mother Catelyn ever since the break of dawn to make sure that everything is finished before the King's arrival. They were walking through the kitchens and the great hall where the feast would take place, with Maester Luwin by their side.

The great hall was filled with servants and other common folk as they set the hall for the feast. Chandeliers filled with candles were placed on the ceiling, and all of the food were laid out in the table before they were cooked. It truly was a busy and unusual day in Winterfell. Then again, it's not everyday that the King comes and visit.

"We need plenty of candles for Lord Tyrion's chamber. I've heard he reads all night." Aurelia told Maester Luwin. She was afraid that she had forgotten something, and she needed this to be perfect. If the Royal party are not satisfied with their stay, it will leave the Stark's a bad impression.

"I'm told he drinks all night." Maester Luwin said. There were whispers of Lord Tyrion's behavior throughout the Seven Kingdoms. Despite being an imp, he garnered himself a reputation. They say that the little Lord likes to drink and have sex with the whores from any brothel he can find.

"How much could he possibly drink? A man of his...stature." Catelyn said, as she remarked about Tyrion Lannister short height.

"We've brought up eight barrels of ale from the cellar. Perhaps we'll find out." Maester Luwin said,

"Well then in any case, candles." Aurelia told the Maester. Maester Luwin was one Ned and Catelyn's most trusted advisor, and one of the most loyal to House Stark.

When they got out of the great hall, the people outside was just as busy as the people inside. Aurelia's direwolf was patiently waiting outside and as soon as Aurelia stepped out of the hall, the direwolf followed her side as the three of them walked through the courtyard to get back to the castle. Aurelia had named her direwolf Aiyana, and she was a full-grown size pup by now. The direwolves are smart animals, and they are most loyal to the Stark children.

The three of them walked through an archway and saw Bran's direwolf at the other end. He was facing upwards, and Aurelia had a perplexed expression on her face because Bran can always be found with his direwolf, yet this time he's not.

"Gods but they grow fast." Catelyn expressed. She turned her head to the direction of where Bran's direwolf was looking. "Brandon!" Catelyn exclaimed when she saw Bran was climbing down the castle walls. Aurelia stifled a smirk at her younger brother antics. He'd been climbing ever since he could walk, and that would always get him into trouble with their mother.

A Wolf and A Lion || Jaime Lannister Love Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें