Chapter 21 - Nymeria

The moon shone upon the dark sky, and Arya was still nowhere to be found. She had been gone for hours, and still not a single sight of her. Ned informed Aurelia that Arya was accused by the Prince that she beat him up along with the butcher's boy, and set her direwolf on him. From the moment Ned said that, Aurelia couldn't believe the words she was hearing. Arya may have been a wild wolf, but she never meant any harm. Everything seemed out of place, and even though she was positive that the accusation was false, Arya was still in a dangerous position. Though she did not want to think what the Queen would do to a ten-year-old girl, she still fears that it would be unpleasant in all aspects.

After comforting Sansa, who was still visibly shaken upon the unexpected occurrence, Aurelia decided to join Arya's search party. She was never the one to sit idly whilst waiting around for any news. Seeing that Sansa was taken care in good hands by Septa Mordane, Aurelia excused herself to look out for her father once more. She needed to be out there with him to look for Arya.

The forest in the crossroads weren't as thick as the Wolfswood, but it was as dark as it could be. Hundreds of areas were surrounded by both Lannister and Stark men finding Arya. Aurelia only hoped that they find her sister before the Lannisters does. She heard the Queen being extremely furious that her firstborn son was injured by a direwolf, and became enraged when she heard that Arya did it on purpose. It turned the entire party into a frenzy. Aurelia tried not to think of what would happen to Arya, because as of now finding her is the most important thing. She didn't even bother going to Jaime, as she was positive that he would obliviously defend his own nephew.

The fire torches were the only source of light in the forest now. She had separated from her father to the other side of the forest, knowing full well that the more spread out they were, the higher the chances are of finding Arya. Aurelia thought of how far her sister could have run or hid. If she was smart enough, Arya would have gone further away, but it wasn't in her blood to abandon her father and her sisters, no matter how much she loathed being here.

Her mind then wandered if Nymeria was with Arya, or did she asked the wolf to run away as well. As for Aiyana and Lady, the wolves were chained by the stables. They had clear orders not to go near them, even though that was exactly what Aurelia wanted. The safest place the wolves can be are with their owners.

"Arya!" Aurelia shouted. Her voice mingled with the barks of hounds as the entire inn searched for her. She was nearby a Stark soldier who held his own torchlight, careful not to get lost in the dark. She shouted her name once again, and the sound she heard was no less different than a second ago.

Then Jory came riding towards her, and she noticed him from a distance. Aurelia immediately walked towards where Jory mounted off her horse, wishing that he brought good news.

"They found her, my Lady. She's unharmed. Your father is on the way back, you should be as well." Jory announced, though his tone didn't scream excitement. It was because he knew that whatever happens next was not going to end well for both sides, and he dearly hoped for the opposite.

"Where is she?" Aurelia asked,

"Back at the Inn. The Lannister's took her, but your Lord father is on the way back. You should be as well." Jory said, and Aurelia nodded her head.

Jory mounted back on his horse, followed by Aurelia. He shouted the orders "Fall back!", as they went. The horse rode fast, heading straight back to the Inn. As soon as they arrived, she got off the horse, pushed open the doors and were greeted by a large crowd surrounding the place. All were Lannister men, bearing the crimson red on their breastplate. Ned, Arya, and Sansa stood at the end of the room. The Queen stood in between the King, who was sitting down on a makeshift throne, and Prince Joffrey who had bandages wrapped around his arm where Nymeria bit him. King Robert looked somewhat vexed that a minor quarrel between two children turned into a major incident.