Wolf is out of the bag

Faith pov
I was busy putting up my photo's when my dearly sister Bella came in and told me she going to Jake house to find out the truth. I sigh and took my favorite jacket,  with is Paul jacket that he gave me before he started to ignore me,  and walked out with Bella to her truck. We drive in silents to Jake's house. I looked out the window and smiled at a memory of when Paul and I use to hang out,  Let me tell you it was a lot. 

Ones we arrived at his house.  Bella jumped out and went to the door. After a few rings Billy opened the door and looked at Bella. " I want to see him" she said. Billy look at her and then at me" I'm sorry but he is not here" Bella looked at him and then stormed past him" sorry but I have to see him" was all she said. Billy looked at her and sigh. " tell me about it. she is one spoiled little brat" I said. Billy smiled and said " Faith.  You are one smart girl" I laughed and soon Bella stormed out side and started to scream" what did you do to him,  he never wanted this" I heard her yell. " got to go and safe her ass again" I said hugging Billy. I walked out and saw Bella yelling at Sam and his group of boys. I saw Paul standing there laughing at her. I was making my way to her when all I heard was the sound of someone begin slapped. I saw Paul shaking and Bella moving back. " Bella get back.  Paul calm down" Sam said. I walked to Bella  but stopped ones I saw my childhood friend changing into a big wolf.
Bella started to run but instead she ran into me. I fell and hit the ground hard. " Shit. Faith I didn't see you" I held my head and tried to get up but fell right down again when I saw Pa standing over me, protecting me from Bella. " Bella!! " I heard Jake yell.  " Jake run.. Jake!!" Bella yelled.  I looked up and saw him changing into a wolf two. I laid still under Paul and this saw the two boys growling at each other..
Then they started to go at each other and soon went into the woods. " Faith are you okey? " I heard Jared asked. I looked at him didn't answer him. He looked worried and picked me up. " take them to Emily and make sure Faith is fine. I don't want Paul to get mad again" I heard Sam said.
Jared walked me to Bella's car and Embry took Bella. They drove us to Emily house. I looked out the window,  feeling the anger building inside of me.
We soon stopped at a small beautiful house. I sigh and got out. I looked around ." don't stare at Emily's face it bugs Sam. " Jared said. I nodded and walked in and saw Emily." you guys hunger like I have to ask? " she said turning around and looked at me and Bella. " who's this? " " Bella and Faith who else " " oo so you are the vampire girl! " I frowned and looked at Bella she looked at me and gave me that innocent smile.. " Yeah and you are the wolf girl" " well I'm engaged to one" i heard Emily said. " Vampire girl?? BELLA !! what the fuck is she talking about!!!???? " I yelled looking at her with anger in my eyes. "Faith..  you know Edward and his family...  well  they are the vampires and I knew about it when I moved back and started to date Edward. " she said quickly.  I looked at her and saw red.
" What!! I you didn't  think to fucking tell me!!! " I yelled. She looked down and soon we heard footsteps.  I looked at the door and saw Sam,  Jake and Paul coming in.  Paul looked me in the eyes and stopped dead in his tracks. I smiled and looked down.  I felt my anger fading away. " Faith I'm  sorry okey...  please don't tell dad he will killed HIM" I looked at Bella and this stormed out of the house past Paul who was looking at me.

Paul pov
I heard Faith yelling. God I missed her. I soon walked into Em's house and looked at Faith yelling at Bella I locked eyes with her and felt my world changes.  I kept my eyes one her " Faith I'm sorry okey..  please don't tell dad he will kill HIM" Bella said.  Faith looked at Bella and this stormed out of the house.I kept my eyes in her and looked at Jake before I look at Bella. " Bella you never told her? " Emily asked. " No I was trying ti protect her and Dad but looks like I will be needing the protection" Bella said walking to Jake.  " Paul.. " Em said I looked at her. " go to her and talk to her I think she needs you know then ever" Em  said.  I nodded and walked out to Faith.  I looked and saw her sitting on a tree trunk with her head in her hands..
I walked over to her. " Faith???? " I said looking down at her.

Please note
I change Faith pic and edited her profile