Bella Back With Trouble

The soon to be married couple was having a wonderful time planning a small wedding and getting the baby's room ready. Faith was starting to show more and Paul was having so much fun showing his love of to other people. Therefor Faith finally decided to things into her hands, and by that she went and bought a hoodie that says he is taken (pic about). She told the girls that she wants to give it to him in front of the pack and see what he will do and of course the girls wanted to help and get him back, so they made sure the planning and set is perfect.

Faith pov
I woke up with Paul talking to my stomach again. "morning my little wolf, i hope you slept well and didn't give mommy a hard time. And i do hope that you won't cause mommy trouble today. Now that daddy loves you and can't wait to meet you" he said kissing my stomach. I smiled at his "you know that it is rude to stare" he said looking at me. "I'm not stare my wolf. I woke up to my wolf boy talking to our little wolf. And it so happens that I look at him in a loving way." i stated making him smile at me. He made is way to me and kissed my lips with lost of passion. "Morning my love" he said after pulling away I smiled and kissed him once again "morning" i said back. Paul pulled me up and soon we both took a shower and got ready to meet up with the pack. I was smiling because today is the day Paul will get his present. We walked to the pack house and once I saw the present on the table I kept on smiling. We greated everyone and soon the boys went out for patrol.

Hours went by and soon the pack came pack but everyone looked mad "what is wrong?" Emily asked. "Jacob left that is what's wrong. And it all Bella's fault." Sam said making me frown. I looked around and didn't see Leah or Seth. " what. How?" Kim asked "She is pregnant and it is a abomination we need to kill it" Jared said making my heart break. I looked the boys and saw Paul looking at me. I gave him a small smile and held my stomach, he saw this and walked over to me. He held me in his arms and kissed my head. I broke down crying in his arms. "Faith stop this is not healthy for  little wolf, please breath and calm down." he whispered trying to calm me down. I shook more and cried more, he held me tightly and rubbed my back. "I told you not to say anything now look what you guys did" he yelled making me pull away from him. "you would have kept this from me?" I asked making him realize what he said. "Love no. I would have told you but in a better way that won't make you upset." he said. I felt my sadness disappear and being replaced by anger "won't make me upset. Paul you are a idiot! You guys want to kill my sister child, that she by the way is carrying, thus because you think it is abomination of a child!!"  I yelled pulling more away form him. "Love.." I cut him of before he could say anything " No!! You don't see it do you. What if the Cullen saw my pregnancy as a threat. They would kill me just to stop the pregnancy going on! How would you feel, huh?" I said making the boys look down Sam looked at me" Faith you can't compare the pregnancy. Yours is a normal pregnancy as were with your sister's pregnancy we don't know" he said making Kim and Emily sigh at what he said. Paul tried to walk to me but I stopped him "Don't even think about it. She is my sister and I won't let you kill her." i went to walk out but saw Paul present I took it and throw it at him "I hope you love it" I said walking out the pack house and to my house.  I walked inside the house and went to our room but I locked the door making sure Paul won't come in and I made sure the window was locked at well. I laid down on the bed snuggling into my big teddy to get so comfort.

Paul pov

I kept staring at door, my love that walked out. I then looked at the present, slowly opening it. I saw it was a hoodie, and what it said made me smile. "Paul you have to make sure she is okay." Emily said making me look at the pack. "Sam what if we kill the baby once it is born." Embry asked making us all think. "Paul, you  will go home and see if your fiance is fine. Then you will tell her that what she said is heard and made us realize we were wrong for letting her believe that Bella will be killed. Tell her that I sorry for what I said and that we won't kill Bella but the baby is something we can't look by. " Sam said making me nod. I walked to our house and saw the lights in the room was still on. I walked inside and to our room. I felt the door was locked and slide down again the door. I heard my love softly crying and it broke my heart." Love. Please open up. And lets talk. I hate fighting with you." i asked hoping she would open up but nothing happen.
After a hour I heard her breathing is slower and realized she was sleeping. I rested with my head against the door, thinking about everything she said how I would have felt if the roles were different.

Faith pov
I woke up a d felt the bed was cold. I sighed and slowly stood up making my way to the door. I unlocked the door and once I opened it I saw Paul falling backwards, I screamed think he is dead, but my screaming woke him and made him jump to fight who ever made me scream. "Faith what happened. What is wrong? Who made -" I cut him of by running to him and hugging him. He hugged me back kissing my head after I started to calm down I heard him whisper  " I sorry for the way last night went and how I made you feel." I pulled back to look at him. "Love after you walked out. We all discussed the fact that you made about killing your sister. And we came to a conclusion, we won't harm her will she is pregnant but Sam said he can't say the same for when the baby is born" he said making me look down. "Love,  I know that you feel like I'm forcing you to choice but I won't. Family means everything to you and I know you have a soft spot for babies. And last night when I came home and saw the door locked I started to think about what you meant by what if it was you and it opened my eyes. I can't loose you nor will I ever want to be the reason for your death. So I thought long and hard about things"-He wanted to go on and I could see what he was going to say but I couldn't do that to him" Paul. Stop, I can't let you go against Sam nor will I. I just don't want my sister to get hurt. My dad loves her just the same as he loves me and if we get hurt he will go mad." I said feeling Paul hand wiping away my tears. "I would have loved it if you didn't so anything at all but I know that Sam wouldn't do it if he knew that her baby won't be a threat." I said making Paul frown "love?" I sighed and loomed at my baby belly and then back at him" I had a nightmare. I lost you and little wolf" I said making him think hard

Paul pov
I thought hard and then realized that is way she screamed this morning. " you thought I was dead. That is why you yelled when I fell" I stated making her nod. I pulled her back in to my arms"I will protect you and little wolf" I said making her nod.
After a few minutes I smiled "I love my gift" I said making her giggle softly. I wanted to give it to you so that you will never forget it, but I guess how I gave it to you last night won't go forgotten. " she said making me smile more." well my love, I love it and will wear it with pride" I said kissing her head. I moved my hands down and rested it on her but, I slightly slap her but and she laughed jumping at it. I took my change and made her wrap her legs around my waist. I walked   with her to our kitchen I gently placed her onto the counter "Love. How about I make you your favorite breakfast." I said making her smile. " I believe that we both feel hungry so that would be lovely" she said holding her stomach. I kissed her lips and then went to make us a breakfast. After I was done making the breakfast I went and placed the plateful food on our dinner table. I walked back and before Faith could jump down I picked her bridle style up and carried her to her chair. She gasped and giggled as I kissed her lips.
I sat down next to her. I grabbed the fork but soon felt Faith hand stopping me. She took it and started to feed me and I did the same with her. After breakfast I went to clean and Faith went to shower.
As I placed the last plate in the our cubbert when I felt Faith hands wrap around my body. "wolf can we stay in all day." she asked. I smiled and nodded "what do you want to do?" "movie marathon."she said walking to the living room." love I'm quickly going to shower then we can cuddle and watch movies" I said making her smile.

No one's pov
After Paul went and took his shower he came down and saw Faith holding her stomach and talking to their baby. Paul smiled and knew then that she was his first and main reason for living. He walked over to her and soon cuddle with her. As their movie marathon started the couple was more focus on each other. With their soft whispers and light kissing they gave each other. They were at home, at peace and knew that they would not be able to live without each other. Faith kissed Paul long and hers on the lips and after she did that she placed her hand on her stomach
Paul did the same. He rested his head near Faith and "7 months left and then we meet our little wolf "