Positive!

Paul woke up the next morning finding Faith not next to him. He heard the toilet flush and sighed when Faith came out looking tired as hell.

Paul pov
I stood up and walked over to Faith, pulling her into my arms. She hugged me back "we need to get dressed and eat something. And we need to call to make a appointment" she whispered against my chest. "how about you shower while I call. It is almost 9 and you need to call you boss " I said making her smile, she went to shower and I went down to call for the appointment. I was happy when the woman said that Dr Gray has an opening at 11 so I took that time and smiled when Faith came out of the bedroom to the kitchen." we are seeing the Dr Gray at 11. What does my love want for breakfast" I said/asked. She smiled and came to hug me. "What about we make pancakes together" she said making me smile. I helped her make breakfast and to say it was fun. Once we were done making breakfast we soon sat down and ate the our meal.
Once we were down I quickly went to the bathroom and showered before we went to the doctor. Once I was down I walked to the living room and saw Faith reading a book. "love, we need to leave." I wanted for her at the door and saw her coming with her handbag. "Let's go to the doctor" she said with happiness. I walked out with her to the truck and soon we drove to the doctor.

Third person pov
After the traffic and waiting in the waiting room for the appointment. Once the doctor came and told them she can see them. The couple walked into the room. Faith went and laid down on the bed chair, with Paul sitting next to her. The doctor then went and rubbed the gel on Faith stomach. And sokn she set up the screen to show the couple their baby in her stomach. Paul had tears in his eyes (pic about) and Faith was happily smiling at the sight in front of her. The doctor then told them that their baby was healthy and she then booked a check up for them in a month. Paul held Faith hand in his and he kept on kissing her hand to show her the love and joy he has for her and giving him a change to be with parent and to be a parent with her.

As the couple got up and the doctor handed them a pic of the scan. Paul wrapped his arm around Faith shoulder. The two of them walked out with a happy smile to their truck.

Paul pov
I held Faith into the truck and then went to my side. I got in and started the truck I held Faith hand and smiled when she asked "my wolf we have to tell my dad, then we can tell the pack if that is fine with you"  "Love, when do you want to tell him?" I asked parking the truck in our driveway . She smiled and kissed my hand." I want to tell him at dinner tonight. You do remember we are eating at my dad's house. He told me Sue is making dinner and wants us there. We can tell them both if you want" she said making me smile. "what do you think about sue and your dad?" i asked. "I'm happy he as her. And with us making a family and Bella getting married. He deserves happiness to" she said holding her stomach.

"love when do you work again?" i asked making her look down "I had to quit work" she said softly "why" i asked. "because the boss son took over and he started to flirt with all the workers and i didn't like it so i quit and handed in my uniform" she said making me growl. "don't worry I slapped him when he tried to make a move on me" she said holding my hand making me calm down. I climb out and went to open her door and she smiled at me. I looked at her with loving eyes, i kissed her and smiled when she giggled as I placed my hand on her stomach. " I still want to hurt the guy for making a move on you" I said resting my forehead against hers.  She wrapped her arms around my neck, I looked into her eyes. "wolf, I love you. And I really hope you would be able to carry me into our house." she said softly making me smile. I pulled her out of the car and made her wrap her legs around my waist. I took her handbag and then closed the door. She rested her head on my shoulder and then kissed my neck. I walked with her into the house after closing the front door and walking over to the  living room. I went and sat down on the couch with her still in my arms. I then went and laid us down. I saw my love sleeping and it made me happy that we will start our family sooner than we have been planning.
I kept on rubbing Faith back as she slept on me. I looked at the clock and saw that is was near 12 and we needed to be at Charlie at 6. So I rested my eyes with my family in my arms.

I woke up with Faith not in my arms I sat up and looked around then I heard the toilet flush and sighed knowing she frew up again

I woke up with Faith not in my arms I sat up and looked around then I heard the toilet flush and sighed knowing she frew up again. I looked to the hall and saw Faith walking out holding her stomach. She smiled at me " We need to leave soon" she said making me frown" love the dinner is at 6" "yes but we need to go buy dad a present to surprise him" she said making me nod. I stood up and walked with her  to our truck. We soon went to the store and bought the gifts we needed. Then we made our way to her old house. She held my hands as we walked up to the door. once we walked in Sue greeted us with hugs and Charlie was next. We ate dinner and soon sat in the living room talking. Faith then looked at Charlie "Dad. We have some news"

Faith pov
I looked at my dad and saw him frown "sweetheart what wrong?" I smiled and tool put the gift "nothing is wrong dad. It is good news but I need you and Sue to open the gift." i said handing them the gift. Dad took it and Sue sat near him to open the gift. Paul hugged me from behind. Dad opened it and froze at what he saw. Sue gasped and smiles at us. Dad looked at the mug with words ' NR 1 grandpa in the world' he looked at us. He stood up from his  chair and came over to us. "sweetheart  are you." he asked but stopped midway. I nodded use and stood up to hug my dad. He cried and hug me tightly but did not hurt me. I hugged him back and soon felt Sue hand on my shoulder. I looked at her and pulled away from dad to hug her. Both of us saw Dad pulling Paul into a hug. I smiled at them and felt tears running down my cheek. Dad looked at me again "sweetheart. I'm glad that you guys are expecting. And I can't wait to see my grandchild"

The rest of the night dad and Paul talked about working together on the baby room. As for me and Sue we sat and talked about how she will help me surprise the pack tomorrow.