Birth

No one pov 

After Faith 'false' Labor three weeks ago Paul kept an eye on her, because Dr Grey told him that with her due that is suppose to be in two weeks. But can me any day because she is caring twins. So Paul not only helped her he also made sure she is never alone, where she is with Emily at the pack house, of Kim visiting her or even Seth staying with  her when he is not patrol and Paul is. 

Paul pov

I got home from my patrol to find Seth and Faith sleeping on the couch, what made me smile is that Seth was sleeping with his head close to Faith stomach, while she is sitting and sleeping.I came closer and kissed her forehead making her shift in her sleep and slowly opening her eyes "Hi..." She whispered to me and it made me smile "Hi... how you feeling?" I asked making her smile at me."They stopped moving... I feel like before this week is over we will meet them." she said making me smile, I kneel in front of her and rubbed her belly. "How was your day o resting with Seth?" I asked looking up at her. "Fine... we played scrabble and Seth make me some tea, we watched movies and then took a nap" She said looking at a sleepy Seth next to her. "I missed you" she said looking at me again. I smiled and leaned up to kiss her lips "That makes two of us" I said kissing her lips once more. She smiled into the kiss and soon pulled away when Seth moved closer to her belly. 

Faith pov 

I felt my babies move when Paul kept his hand on my belly, it made me smile that they know he is here and protecting us. I looked down at Seth, he was so sweet the entire day. " Faith, did you every thought of of of the pack members that may imprint on our pups?" Paul asked sitting on the couch arm.  I looked at Seth sleeping, I moved my hand to run through his hair, before answering my wolf "I have a feeling yes, but I don't want to gins it. And If someone does,I would be happy knowing he or she is protected by a pack member. Just like you are protecting all three of us." I said smiling at Paul who was smiling down at me."What do you think and feel about it?" I asked. "Well I will probably be mad at first,but then I would get over it knowing that our babies will be safe and happy" He said making me  giggle. "hmm" Seth said in his sleep, I looked down and saw him moving his hand to my belly "Safe" he whispered in his sleep making me smile at him "Seth sweetie wake up" I said making him move and soon he opened his eyes looking up at me and Paul "Oo, you are home!" he said looking at Paul. "Hey kid, yeah I am home. So that mean you can go home, Leah said your mom is making your favorite" Paul said and before I could say bye Seth is out the door and yelling bye at us. I giggled at this and soon placed my had on my belly when I felt a small pain "Ouch" I said holding my belly "Love??" Paul said standing up "Don't worry my wolf I think it was one of the babies kicking. Go lose the door" I said making him nod and go to close the front door. I smiled and held my hand out for him to take, when he was back at my side. "I want to go lay down "  said in a sleepy voice. I felt Paul guiding me to our bed and as soon as I rested my head on the pillow I was in dream land. 

Paul pov

I watched as my love fell asleep in our bed. I smiled as how she held her belly in her sleep, I laid down next to her and soon fell asleep holding her close to me. It was some where in the night where I felt Faith moving in my arms, I opened my eyes and saw her holding her stomach. "Paul...I think... the babies... ouch.. Paul..." Faith cried. I knew she was having contractions so  got up, dressed in a speed I didn't know and grabbed the baby and hospital bag before helping Faith to the truck.  

"Breath  love... We are almost at the hospital... just breath for me" I said getting her to breath with me. I soon parked in front of the hospital, I got some people to help me with Faith, she was holding her stomach while breathing throw the contractions. I has the nursers helped Faith in to getting in comfortable in the bed, I called Charlie and the pack. I sat next to Faith holding her hand when the pain came "Paul..." She said throw pain. "Love breath...." I said but was stopped in my words when she gripped my hand with a tight grip. Dr Grey came in seeing how far she was dilated "Faith you are 8 cm dilated. We need to wait until you are at 10 cm before you can push the babies out" Dr Grey said smile that Faith is doing good.