Christmas time and gift giving

6 weeks went by and the pack was happy that is was Christmas time, but everyone knew two days after the joyful day will the 'battle' take place. Emily was almost  3 months pregnant and Sam was busy building the baby room. But not today, today the pack got together along with Charlie, his girlfriend and the elders, celebrating the joyful day. 

Paul was the most excited and it all because Faith promised him a special gift that he will receive later the night. And as promised Faith will give it to him and will make him the most happiest man alive.

Faith pov 

I smiled at the twins, both of them are dressed the same(Image above) "How do you to feel about your first Christmas?" I asked smiling at them. I felt my wolf wrapping his arms around by waist "They look adorable, Love and I was done talking to Sam, he said that he and Emily will be glad to watch the little ones while you give me my special gift " he whispered the last part in my ear before nibbling on the earlobe. "Looks like some one can't wait for that gift" I said back kissing his lips. "Dam right" He said making me giggle. "Come on lets get the babies in their carries and then go to the pack house." I said pulling away from his warm arms. Paul gave me a sexy growl before we left, as we mad it to the pack house we heard the laughter n the house. "Looks like everyone is here" I said looking at the cars parked here. I walked in with Paul to be greeted by everyone sitting and drink something. "Hey... the parents finally arrived" Jared said giving us a hug. "Hi everyone" I greeted and soon Seth came and hugged me and then Paul.  I got Ryan out of his carrier and placed him on my hip, I saw Paul getting Selene and did the same. "Aw they are wearing matching clothes" Kim said taking a photo. I laughed and saw my dad sitting next to his girlfriend making me smile. "Ryan want to say hi to grandpa?" I asked walking over to them. "Hi dad, and you must be Amy. Nice to meet you" I said making her smile, gave Ryan to my dad who was eager to hold Ryan. "Hi. nice to meet you too, Charlie talks a lot about you and your sister. and the grand kids. " She said making me smile, I sat down and talked to her more before Paul caught my attention "Love, it is feeding time" He said bring Selene to me. "Excuse me" I stood up taking Ryan from my dad. 

I walked with Paul to get the bottles, once we started to feed them Emily said that food is ready. We all sat down and ate the lovely food that Emily made us. After dinner we all made our way to the living room to hand out presents. I laughed when Sam and Emily opened the gift I got them, which is shirt  for their baby with the following on it 'my dad my be alpha but my mom is the boss.' Sam looked at me and just sighed.

One no pov 

Everyone was enjoy the gift giving and sharing of stories. Paul kept on giving Faith a look, one that said I want you and need you.  Time went by and soon it started to get dark, Faith was about to put the babies in their carries when Paul stopped her.  "Love they are staying" "But..." "No, Sam and Emily are happy to take care of them of the night" he said making her sigh in defeat. 

Paul smiled as he pulled her away from the babies. "Thank you guys for watching them tonight" Faith said making Sam and Emily laugh " It is no problem dear." Emily said making the parents smile. Paul was all to happy that he could get some alone time with his love. After everyone said their byes  and got their presents they all went home. Faith ha kissing her babies and telling them how much she loved them and that she will see them soon. Paul was waiting at the door knowing that tonight sleep will be the last thing on their minds.

..........

Warning some sexual mature ahead. 

........

Paul pov 

I watched my love saying her byes before we went home. As soon as we enter our house I hand my hands on my love, "Wolf I know I sad that you will get your gift but I really am tired"She said puling away from my touch. I watched as she walked to our room without even saying are you not coming. I was so frustrated that I sat in the living room thinking and wondering when we will have a break. I was so in my thoughts that I didn't  feel my love sitting next to me "Wolf come to bed" she whispered making me sigh "Yeah okay. I'm just...I thought we would have some fun tonight but guess-" I was cute of with lips on mine "Wolf, you didn't think that I would break my promise?" she asked me softly "No.." I said turning to look at her but frowned when I saw her smiling at me. "Close your eyes for me" she said making me shallow hard, I closed my eyes and felt my love moving away form me. "Open your eyes my wolf" I heard her say and when I did I was speechless. There stood my love in the most beautiful no sexy lace. 

(Faith was dressed in this) 

"Love... you look" I was cut short when she kissed me. I depend on the kiss and pulled her closer to me. She pulled away and got rid of my shirt and pants "You my wolf was overdressed" she said kissing me again. I didn't complain because, after a long wait, we both can be one. I moved my hand to the back of her bra to unclip it but I felt nothing  "Paul it unclips in the front" Faith said panting. I growled at it and quickly unclipped her bra throwing it somewhere in the room. I kissed her down the next and soon found what I was dying to kiss again, and that is her breast. She moaned and rocked her lower part had against my rock-hard friend. I move back up and kissed her lips with hunger. 

"Wolf... Lets take it to the bedroom where you can have your way with me" Faith said in between kisses. I growled and quickly moved our bodies to the bedroom. I threw my love on the bed an soon I was above her "Best gift ever" I said kissing her lips before moving to get her underwear of. I soon I was nested in between her legs, rocking in and out of her. "Wolf.." She moaned softly. "Shit Love... I waited so long for this... you feel so good" I moaned resting my head in her neck. I felt her hand moving on my back, I felt her nails digging into my skin. I knew she was enjoying this as much as I was. "Wolf... ooo right there ... please go fast..." She moaned when I hit the right spot. I growled and did as she asked me to do. 

I felt her hand going to my hair, making me rest my forehead against hers but soon she kissed me deeply and moaned into the kiss. After a while I felt her wall tighten around me, telling me she is close to release, this like I was. Both of us came at time moaning each others name.

*Smut over*

 I after I pulled out her I fell next to breathing heavy. She moved to rest her head on my chest "I love you my wolf" she said kissing my lips "Thank you my love for well you know" I said kissing her again "And I love you more"  said making her smile more.

(Pretend it is Faith and Paul) 

.....................................

no one pov

Paul and Faith were happily cuddling after the lovemaking they just had. They whispered sweet and loving words to each other. Both of them knew that the love they hold for one another will die out. So as time went n both of them fell asleep in each other's arms.