Friends again

Recap
I looked and saw her sitting on a tree trunk with her head in her hands..
I walked over to her. " Faith???? " I said looking down at her.

Paul pov
I waited for her to look up but she didn't. I sat down next to her and rested my hand on her shoulder. " Is this way you ignored for almost a year"

I heard her asked. I sigh. " Yes. Faith this is way I ignored you but I had to , it was to keep you safe and unharmed. I sorry. " I said looking at her waiting for her to look at me. She slowly lifted her head and turn to look at me I saw the tears in her eyes. " Why Paul... I needed my best friend and you weren't there.. Bella dated a vampire and... " I cut her of by hugging her. " I'm sorry... I'm truly sorry Faith.. " I said in to her neck. I felt her hugging me back and holding me tight. " Please don't leave me.. I need my friend I need you Paul.. " she said crying into my neck. I held her tightly. " I won't go anywhere. now that you know I can't leave you Faith. nor will I " I said pulling away to look her in the eyes. Ones I looked into her red shot eyes I felt hole again I just found my imprint and she is my best friend... I found my home.
" I promise I won't leave you again" I said wiping her tears away. She smiled at me and hugged me again.. We sat there hugging one another until Sam came and told us the food is getting less and if we want some we need to come in. Faith smiled and stood up she looked at me and waited I stood up walking with her into the house.
Ones we were inside I saw that Faith is wearing my jacket, the one I gave her on our night out.
"Are you wear my jacket? " I asked her in a whisper. She looked at me and nodded. I smiled and we sat down next to each other. We got some food and ate in silence after eating we went and sat in the living room watching some tv with the guys. Bella and Jake went on a long walk. I saw Faith making herself comfortable next to me. I smiled and watch the game with the guys..

Ones the game was done I saw Faith resting her head on my shoulder and her hands were wrapped around my arm.I smiled and lifted my arm out of her grip and she soon cuddle into my side. I rested my arm around her body and rubbed her back.
Bella came in and looked at us. " Faith we need to go home now" I looked down and sae Faith opening her eyes. "Bella you do realize I was trying to sleep and you this woke me up right" Faith said. I rubbed her back again to calm her. " I know but dad called and said to come home" bella said. Faith sighed and stood up. " okey." she turned and looked at me" you want to come over for some hot chocolate" she asked me. I nodded and stood up. I walked with them to the truck " I meet you there. I going to run in my wolf form to you house" I said. Faith nodded and gave me a hug again.. I walked to the wood and changes into my wolf form.

Faith pov
I climbed into the truck and Bella started to drive home.. The silents got to heavy for me so I broke it. " look Bella I won't tell dad anything but promise me one thing is that you will never ever keep something from me again." I said looking at her. Bella looked at me and nodded she smiled too. " thanks Faith" she said then looking back at the road. I nodded and looked out the window. Ones we stopped in the drive way I saw Paul waiting for me. I smiled climbed out of the truck. " you ran quickly. " I said walking up to him. " yeah Pricks of being a wolf" he said smiling. I nodded and saw he didn't wear a
T-shirt I took of his jacket and gave it to him. He frowned at me. " It's just to get inside. I don't want my dad freaking out about me bring my long lost friend home half naked." I said. He smiled and put it on. Bella cleaned her throat " are we going inside ?" she asked. I nodded and took Paul's hand.
We walked inside and saw dad standing in the living room. " hey dad. I'm going to bed" bella said. Charlie looked at her and nodded , he then looked at me and Paul. " Paul... Finally!! I thought you two would never make up" Dad said smiling at us. I smiled and felt Paul holding my hand tightly " well sir I just realized today when I saw Faith again that I missed her and needed to make up for the way I left her" Paul said to my dad. I kept looking at dad and saw his smile growing bigger. " Well then I going to leave you two to talk.Faith don't stay up late, remember you got work tomorrow morning." he said making his way up stairs. I looked down at my hand that was still in Paul grip. I gentle let go and went to the kitchen to make us hot chocolate. I felt Paul following me. " work?? " He heard him asked. " Yeah. I'm going to work in the dinner in La Push ..that new one what opened... ummm what's the name... Ooo yeah Dala Dinner" I said while making the hot chocolate. " Why? " he asked. " well... I need the money to buy my one truck. and Dad said he would help pay for it but I don't want him to. And Sue told me about the dinner opening and that they need waiter's. " I said looking at Paul. I saw him thinking then walking over to me. Paul looked me in the eyes and smiled. I smiled back and hugged him again.. " I'm glad that you are now back in my life... this couple months without you were hell " he said into my neck. I smiled a him and hugged him tighter. " Well then I'm glad I went with Bella today. Getting my best friend back is better then pizza." I said into his neck. I pulled away and gave him a kiss on the cheek, resting my head on his shoulder again.