New Member

After the couple fell asleep and had n wonderful moment and a new status to their relationship.

Faith pov
I woke up to my wolf talking in his sleep. 'Son get back here and get dress, auntie Kim is going to be mad if you don't show up" he mumbled softly. He then turned and held me closer. I felt his hand moving to my stomach  and softly rubbed it. " how is mommy and your little pup" he mumbled again. I felt tears building up in my eyes I placed my hand on his. Paul moved his hand and soon I heard his voice "morning my love, why are you crying" he asked looking worried. "you had a dream my wolf one that I had a few nights back." I told him making him frown. I laughed and held his face"you talked in your sleep" I said making him blush. " I  thought the dream was real. Us having a son and then you pregnant again with another pup one the way and Jared and Kim getting married." he said making me smile. "I know wolf I had that dream too. I was can't wait for when we have our first baby" I said making him hand move on my stomach again. "I can't wait either and to be honest. Imagine you with a slowly stomach is making my heart go faster." he said kissing my lips. I giggled and kissed him back. "my dad is in the house, and I know we won't be quiet" I said making him smile and pull away from my lips. He growled softly "Love don't say things like that. Not when I saw your future" I giggled and peck his lips "I'm sorry I can't help that I'm cold and wanting my hot wolf to warm me up" I said innocently to him. He rolled on top of he and made sure I couldn't get out of his grip.

"love, you really are making it hard for me to not make love to right now" he said making me smile

"love, you really are making it hard for me to not make love to right now" he said making me smile. "but I told you we can't, we are never quite" I said. "I know, before when we are at our house, I'm going to get you" he said leaning down. "our house?" I asked happily. He blushed "well yeah,  you sleep more there. And once we are married well we are going to need a house for our family" he said kissing my noise. "well if we are going back to our house then we need to ask my dad if I can move in with you" I said making him smile "well you will be glad to hear that I already talked with him yesterday well we were setting everything up and he said as long as you are happy then he won't say know and he also said that he never saw us so happy together and he couldn't see us not living together" he said I frowned "my dad said that?" he looked at me and smiled "well no, but he did say that he wouldn't stop us form living together and seeing as you sleep a lot over he can't see why not." I smiled and kissed his lips. "I need to start packing my stuff then" He smiled "not today, Jake is feeling better and Sam want the pack to ha e a peaceful day at the beach" I nodded" okay but I need to get dressed and ready. And so do you." He kissed my lips and moved to stand up, pulling me with him up.
I smiled and got dressed in so clothes and once I was done. I walked done and saw Paul waiting for me. He held out his hand for me and I took it and we said bye to my dad and then made our way to the pack house. Paul drove the truck and made sure I was warm "you love wearing my clothes" he said looking at his hoodie"hmm it smells like you and when you are not with me I feel like you are by wearing you clothes" I said looking at him. He smiled and held my hand as we kept on driving to the house.
Once we made it there I saw that the boys was ready to go to the beach. I climbed out and went to hug everyone and once I saw Jake I hugged him the longest "you look so much better" I whispered to him. He smiled and hugged me back. I pulled away from Jake and saw Emily and Sam coming out with blankets. I hugged them and soon jumped on my wolfs back. We all went to the beach and I was talking with Kim and Emily about wedding stuff. I saw Paul and the guys playing soccer. I smiled and before I could say something I heard soft whipping"do you guys heard that ? " I asked the girls making them listen and soon they heard the noise to. We looked at each other and then went to look what is it. I looked around and then saw near the woods a little animal trying to get up. I walked closer and saw a same wolf pup." Mama Em, Kim. I found the noise. Come look here." They came over and saw the pup. I went down and picked it up, "It's weak. Where the mom?" Kim asked looking at it. "I think the mom is gone or maybe dead" Emily said making me looking down at the pup. "The pup needs food, Em can we help it and get it back to it's healthy self."I asked." Can we keep it" Kim asked making us smile. "Let's talk to Sam about keep it, but we can my it strong and healthy again. Come on let's go and get the guys. We can then go home and look at it there, but for now keep the little one warm Faith" she told us walking ahead of us. I held the pup close to me and then placed it so that is resting on my chest and is under my hoodie. I saw the guys coming over and Paul frowned at me. "We found the little pup struggling to get up."I said showing him the inside, where the little one is resting, of my hoodie. Paul smiled when he looked at the pup" come on, we are heading back to the pack house. I will call Billy and ask him what we need to do"Sam said to everyone. We packed up and went to the house. Once we all arrived Emily went to get so milk for the pup. I went and sat down with Paul following me. Paul then went and took the pup gently from me and held it close to him. Emily came and gave him a bole of milk Paul took it and held it near the pups head. Soon it started to drink the milk.

Sam came from the kitchen and he looked at the pup. "Billy said that the pup needs to be taken care of and he will not disapprove it if we take in the pup and raise it as a new member" I smiled "looks like Sam and Emily is for real a mom and dad. And the little pup is their child." I said making everyone laugh. The pup was soon done drink and then yawned. It looked around ate us all and once it looked at Sam it want to go to him. Paul went to place it on the floor, it then made with a little struggle over to Sam. I smiled and soon felt Paul pulling me into his lap.

Paul pov
I held Faith in my arms and loomed at the pup and how it is making it way to Sam. I smiled and kissed Faith cheek. I whispered in her ear "Love, I do you know what I want right now?" She shook her head no. " I want you" I whispered again. She looked at me and saw I was her smiling " Em, me and Paul are going home if that is okay" Faith said standing up. Em smiled and said "no problem sweetie" making me stand up. We said our goodbye and soon walked over to our house. As soon as we walled into our house. I  pushed her against the on wall, I kissed her deeply and soon our clothes we off and we where making love for the rest of the day.

 I  pushed her against the on wall, I kissed her deeply and soon our clothes we off and we where making love for the rest of the day