You are my world

Once Paul smelt the new vampire he contacted Sam. Sam told him that Jacob is on his way and that he needed to keep Faith safe. Faith was scared for her life and she new that her and her father life was in danger and it's all because of Bella

Faith pov
"I can't believe this, with everything going on now there is a vampire after me too" I said sitting on my bed. I felt Paul sitting beside me and pulling me to him.I rested my head on his chest."I'm scared wolf. I don't like beginning this scared" I said making him tighting his grip. "Don't be scared. Cause I will protect you and if that means that I die or get hurt it will be worth it. Because you will be safe and unharmed" he said rubbing my back. I pulled away and looked at him with tears in my eyes"wolf that is why I'm so scared.. I don't want my nightmares to come true. I don't want to loose you. I this got you a mouth ago back . I can't see my life without you. Paul you are my everything. You are my world and to see myself without you again well I just can't ." I said. He looked with loving eyes, I felt tears running down my cheeks. I closed my eyes when he wiped my tears away."Love open your eyes please" he asked me. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at him. "I love you and to see you like this kills me and I will do anything to see you smile and if me beginning alive and all then so be it. I promise I will not leave you" he said kissing my lips. I kissed him back. But to me it felt like this kiss has more love in it then our other. I pulled away from the kiss and rested our forehead against each other. "I love you so much my wolf" "and I love you to the moon and back my love" I gave him a small smile and soon snuggled into him. Paul slowly stood up with me still in his arms. I felt him throwing my covers open so that he could climb in the bed, I closed my eyes and hugged him more.

Paul pov
I held my love in my arms as I tried to climb in the bed but once I heard her slow breathing and calm heart beat I knew she was asleep so I placed her down on the bed and smiled at her sleeping form. She moved in her bed to make more space, I climbed and covered us both with her covers. I turned and laid on my side looking at my girl. She lightly snored in her sleep. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer to my body. She snuggled more into me and soon I felt her kissing my chest I kissed her forehead and held her close to my heart. I soon felt sleep overcoming me and I slowly drifted of to sleep.

I woke up with Faith leaving kisses over my chest

I woke up with Faith leaving kisses over my chest. I smiled when she kissed my lips so softly. "hi." she softly said to me. "Hi back" i said making her resting her head on my chest. " how did you sleep?" i asked her. She hummed at me" you? " she asked making smile." with you in my arms love I will always sleep well" She blushed at my words. "you know what i find amusing is in two days you graduated high school" I said making her laugh and hid her face from me. "love... Do you want to spend time with me after your graduation. Like on a special date" I asked her making her look at me again "I would love that my wolf." she said leaning forward. I soon felt her lips on mine and I kissed her back with more passion and soon I flipped us around making her giggle beneath me. I kissed her lips again and slowly moved down to her neck. I started to suck and gave her a love bite. "wolf" she moaned making me pull away "love" i whispered making her pull me closer "wolf you truly are my world you make me crazy yet you keep me going at the same time so please wolf I promise you in two days time I will give you a loving surprise" she said making me smile down at her. "I love you so much and my love I'll wait till you are ready for the next step"